Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: feb gathering

mrmakAUCTIONEER

toledo

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    Mr makauctioneer,
    all them lakes are good lakes but you forgot one, toledo bend,
    I am going to have a hard time selling them since most of the attendees for the gatherings come from the houston area,
    tolede not mentioned cuzz distance **** big ol faithfull tho 110 feet deep excellen striper and cat lake.http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fish/inf...nd/lake_id.htm

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Re: toledo

]
    tolede not mentioned cuzz distance **** big
    whos' **** too big amki??

mrmakAUCTIONEER

u know bertha

U KNOW ! BERTHA - BETHA **** ONE A DEM **** SISTERS LOL, U KNOW FISHES WITH DEM BIGUN JUGS

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    My idea is, why go any place else when we got the best right here?
    I think i will go for the big yellers this time, gonna make me some "big yeller" jugs. use big live bait,like paul. Did anyone ever find his jug?
    I'll set out maybe 10 jugs for lil fifhies, and 20 for the big ones, look out.

Let's plan on livingston and\or trinity river,below dam in the spring when it's warmer to get used to the river\lake, then have a winter shot at the monsters, that way we will know the place to go and camp that will accomodate everyone. just a suggestion. I would like to kinda know were i'm going when i'm in the cold,and not waste a lot of time.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    how does teh weekend of the 17th sound ? Just an idea!

Trinity River

There is two campgrounds on Fm2222 one is on the lake and the other is on the river just below the dam.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

Re: Trinity River

Quote Originally Posted by thecatfishboat
    There is two campgrounds on Fm2222 one is on the lake and the other is on the river just below the dam.
    <<< RAISED ON A RIVER (heck of a good trout stream course my brothers wouldnt agree really hard to fish )deep down i guess i would take a riverfishin adventure first choice of adventures. add a lil lake activity in same motion ill be there.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

MUDCAT HOST NEXT EVENT??

Quote Originally Posted by mudcat
    Let's plan on livingston and\or trinity river,below dam in the spring when it's warmer to get used to the river\lake, then have a winter shot at the monsters, that way we will know the place to go and camp that will accomodate everyone. just a suggestion. I would like to kinda know were i'm going when i'm in the cold,and not waste a lot of time.
    :idea: just thinking outloud not voting **** maybe nominating bro MUDCAT as next host of next gatherin. iwould be honored to assit im in any way needed. so where ever mudcat ( any of us as hosts of any particular event) is fishin , we as a group can visulize the hosts as the hook where ever the host goes the rest of us just hook up with im to make it a lil greater. WHADIYA THINK[/u][/i][/b]

I might plan onr for sometime in april or may. but must have coperation from every one, I'll try to set it up for livingston, below the dam, it will be a rough one, , there is a campsites on the west bank of the river below the dam, that has restroom and a place for fire. i'll check it out. before may