Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: feb gathering

hey ben the weekend of the 17th in feb sounds like a tuesday to me??too many graves my man i have seen this state of confussion many times my \self :?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Yeah I was missled it would be the weekend of feb 13, 14& 15 , but hey whatever works for you guys!!

hey if thats the weekend everyone wants sounds good to me i can take off friday nite and be there friday noon or so
    on a different point i have a suggestion since it seems like a lot of work getting everyone set up on meals for 2 to 3 days why not keep it simple
    some dont show for what ever reason. why not let everyone take care of there on food and drinks and maybe sat plan 1 fish fry., say all boats back at certain hour then everyone is there to help maybe one or 2 fryers bag of meal sack of fries and sause try and keep it simple and will leave more time for fishing and bull talking.
    just my 2 cents worth im very flexable whatever the group comes up with is okay

mrmakAUCTIONEER

yer right gator

yer right bro everyone bring a covered dish EVERYONE just like a church function . say noon time sat we all meet back some clean fish some set out food and drinks some gater chairs an stuff fer gatherin what ever needs to be done ask somewho aint doin nuttin to handle a simple task every chip in in clean up leave un eaten food for evenning meal some will leave some will stay thru sun the ones who stay finish up around noon cook alil more and part till next event

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Just let me know what to bring. a fryer, butane, drinks, firewood. what ever is needed. We have room in our camper for two more people if anyone needs a place to sleep.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    UGH< can you bring some fish :shock: :lol: just jokin we'll catch a bunch , rite mudcat& **** :!: :?: