Thread: little prayer please

little prayer please

guys as most of you fellows know mrs. gator goes under the knife next wed. and i would like if you guys and girls would remember her and the doctors in your prayers. i know its in Gods plan and its going to be okay but my will and His are not always the same. thanks again i will let you know how it turns out
    also lets keep uncle bill in our prayers tim any update?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Lady Gator

Gator , we'll keep LadyGator in prayer . I'll call our chuech and have them pray!!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    mrs. gator our prayers are with you, get well soon and come on out to the gatherings, they are more about family and having a good time than fishing to me.
    hope to see you soon

uncle bill turned out to be a lots worse than they thought, it is growmn and got into his postrat and kidneys from the bladder, has another doctors vivit tom to make a battle plan

man was hoping it was just the oppisite time for some more prayer lets lift uncle bill and his doctors up

Uncle bill is on the list also!!

he tells me evryday that he is having a good day when,

"he wakes and and don't smell roses and someone slapping him in the face with a shovel"

he is in high spirits and plans to be guiding 1 jan 2004, and fishing alots before then

gator,
    please keep us up to date on mrs.gator and let me know if i can help in any way

hey same for uncle bill hes facing more than anyone should but let him know hes not alone

Report on Mrs gator

Called to see how Mrs gator was doing and she said she is doing great surgurey was sucess and she should be fine in a few weeks- :lol:
    - In the meantime she may be doing som moding for this site :shock: so you all stay straight!! :?
    We expect the same report for Uncle Bill :!:

okay i have recovered from a day at the hospital and my wife has too (but she was on medication which helps) glad to report she is fine and recovering at home for rest of year so pray for me. do you now how much she can think of me to do around house while in bed.really thanks to all those who kept us in there prayers and uncle bill needs some lifting up.
    bill have a aunt a week ago they called her family together to unplug the breathing machine she has emphzima they said there good bys. 2 days later she was taken out of intensive care she is still sick but getting better every day. i love it when man tells god his plan god smiles and does his plan. we are praying for you bill.