Thread: stepping down

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

stepping down

due to recent events and the news i got yesterday i will be stepping down and out as part of the site for awhile,
    We were told that Uncle Bills cancer is severe and he is know in the care of M.D anderson. He will have his Bladder removed as soon as possible, some time between now and christmas, he has his good days and bad days.
    He wants to fish Sat. we will be there, probably the last. for awhile.
    We will be on the lake at 0630 and fish until he gets ready to go home. My time will be spent with him and family and taking care of there needs.

as of know I have no responsibility for the site and its doing, I am emailing a copy of this to all mods and Cheryl.

It was fun while it lasted but sometimes things are not meant to be.

good luck.

Tim Roberts

Tim our prayers are for you and your family, take care , let us know of the progress, and let us know if uncle Bill wants to fish with us, anytime, I'm sure the gang would get togather any time he is able to fish
    take care of the family, and post once in a while.
    Good luck to you and uncle Bill, tell him I said Hi and keep the faith, God takes care of his children.
    MUDCAT

he said he will see you sat. morn

****, I am sad to hear this, you have been a good new friend, let us know if we can do anything.
    Randy

thanks mudcat and randy, we are not leaving the site, but after next week i want have the time to be on everyday and stuff, i ill let you know how things work out and still be involved, just stepping down, to take care of busineess

Great to hear you'r not leavin, I'll see you and uncle Bill Sat.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

GOD BLESS

TIM GOD BLESS YALL. every one is praying for yall. BILL THESE KIND OF THINGS HAVE A HIDDEN BLESSING IN THEM WHATEVER road you are about to take in any direction the stepping stones and all the bridges you will need to cross will be on that road as you need them. dont worry about what ya cant see or feel. extra grace goes with folks in these situations. God will reveal the secret things to you in your heart.the peace you will know in this time will trully pass all understanding. insight and wisdom will come from your heart and bless the ears that hear your words. thanks for all yall do. david deborah charlotte, and phillip maki.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    ****, sorry to hear all the bad news , we will ask the Church to keep all of you in prayer , especially Uncle Bill.

cherylrw
    **** I am sorry to hear this also if I can do anything please let me know...I have not been online until today.

**** sorry to hear it was worse. bill will be in our thoughts and prayers always as well as the family keep the faith bro