Ok folks here it is in a nut shell; Cheryl Williams the webmaster and owner of this website recruited me to help her get this site going in March. History;so far we only have a handful of people posting and I feel like i am about wore out and give out. this site is for us , Cheryl has been good enough to start it up, pay for it and literally turn it over to the Houston Chapter and i feel like I have failed. I have put in hundreds iand maybe thousands of hours trying to keep this site. Most folks come in look around , take what they want or need and leave , not even a thank you, f*** you or anything and quiet farnkly I am give out and put out!!
This is what will happen, if I don't start seeing some posting and some racket to keep this site going then I am hanging it up too, ****, Mudcat , Gator Catfishboat and i can not keep it going alone, sorry and Maki, mostly Maki. It is up to you, your lack of posting will answer my question, I have many other things to do than to seat here and try to entertain you folks so you all decide if you want the site to die then do nothing, if you want it to live then put some life in it. I will watch for a couple of days then I to will be history!!
The Very Gentleben