Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NO,Possible Site shutdown

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

NO,Possible Site shutdown

Ok folks here it is in a nut shell; Cheryl Williams the webmaster and owner of this website recruited me to help her get this site going in March. History;so far we only have a handful of people posting and I feel like i am about wore out and give out. this site is for us , Cheryl has been good enough to start it up, pay for it and literally turn it over to the Houston Chapter and i feel like I have failed. I have put in hundreds iand maybe thousands of hours trying to keep this site. Most folks come in look around , take what they want or need and leave , not even a thank you, f*** you or anything and quiet farnkly I am give out and put out!!
    This is what will happen, if I don't start seeing some posting and some racket to keep this site going then I am hanging it up too, ****, Mudcat , Gator Catfishboat and i can not keep it going alone, sorry and Maki, mostly Maki. It is up to you, your lack of posting will answer my question, I have many other things to do than to seat here and try to entertain you folks so you all decide if you want the site to die then do nothing, if you want it to live then put some life in it. I will watch for a couple of days then I to will be history!!
    The Very Gentleben

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    i will be back in force as long as I can, the site is growing and we need some input to keep it growing, If someone wants out, all they have to do is, say so

**** IS BACK

We need to post any time we get on the board even if it is just to say hello, lets ask questions, or whatever.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

yall quit panic in over the petty stuff

yall quit panicin over the petty stuff. foundations we are just gettin started building the walls

mrmakAUCTIONEER

oops

FOUNDATION TO THIS SITE IS ALREADY BUILT AND A GOOD ONE IT IS. DONT yall panic while we figure out the structer . great walls of to house the sites great things

re

well guys im still waiting on travel to get my tickets before i leave but this wk ill be leaving. i believe all sites take time to get members and noticed so this site will stay up for a long time no matter what. me and cheryl hope all yall will still be here in the future and hope it keeps growing. this site is about getting people together and do what we love to do and that is to fish, no about money or anything just fish and meeting new friends and helping each other become better at catching fish. ben if u need to take a break from it if its getting to you everyone needs a break from time to time. the site will still be here when you get back. cheryl want to thenk all of you for your support of this site, when i get back ill be doing some searching to get the word out more up here in dallas with flyers marina tackle shops stickers etc.. .yall take care
    mark

thats what im talking about my life has been change just meeting you guys and the thought of not getting to visit on line is something i dont want to find out about.
    the way to eat a elephant is one bite at a time so give it time and we will build one person at a time slow or fast i just enjoy as it comes. come on feb.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

we have plans

we have plenty of plans fer this site lot of good things comming down. non of which includes shuttin nuttin down . we have great happenings within this site, our events, in slow motion are ten times greater acidently the most big sites greatest events. ANY ONE ACTUALLY DO A HEAD COUNT DURRING MEAL TIM ON LAST GATHERIN . i dint but noticed the basket of fish comming to the table one after the other was gone in less than 30 seconds while lots of folks were waitin on the next batch. we ate a whole hog fri.night just snackin. musta been somewhat succesful folks, I DONT THINK ANY ONE HUNG THE HOG ON A HOOKE FER BAIT YA KNOW. PEOLE SHOWED UP FROM ALL OVER TEXAS IT WAS GREAT. YALL DID bettern good ya know BEN it worked. we love ya fer it and thank ya fer it. cant wait to do it again, we may have a few members on net **** our gatherins are pure quality. the biggest sites on the net dont have what we have when we get together.none do. just us.this i know fer sure.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Now that i got your alls attention , let me tell you I've been ah banging at this keys since march check out the post numbers I did not get them whistlin Dixie and I don't want the Congressional Medal of honour " I already have it. All I want is like Mudcat said if you get on the site holler hey hi or anythng just to keep the momentum going.
    I ain't burnt out I just get tired of sitting here and watch some of the members log on and in a few minutes they are gone.Nothing said.
    We still have alot of the old members sign on under other names and just watch and it is possible they don't want to post(too proud or don'yt really have anything to share) but they come to pick up ideas so they can have something to talk about on their site,.that's ok the if "two BOC begging morons" is all they got to talk about. That's their business we are about fishing gatherings and good fellow ship .
    We had over 40 guestds and members at the last gathering i'll post the list later. i just want some help so gator man won't go into sabre space !!
    Now let's get those key boards smokin :shock:

will be in and out tonight cold weather messes us up out here besides we got a elephant on the pit and its my turn to flip him ben you want a leg or trunk! :lol: :lol: :lol: