The Catfish Boat is going to spend Thanksgiving weekend (weather permiting) at Cagle Recreatuion Area in the Sam Houston Nat' Forest, on the North end of Lake Conroe. If anyone is interested in coming by or spending the night, the Forest service fee is $20.00 a night. each campsite has full hook ups and a tent pad. The restrooms have hot and cold water showers and the bathrooms are clean. There is a boat ramp, place for bank fishing and a paved walkway along the lake. Everyone is welcome members and guests. Stop by and sit by the campfire Sat night. If you are a guest on this site but still hesitant to make a post or curious about the forum and want to break the ice, stop by. E- mail me or leave me a message here or on my web site. This invitation is not to promote The Catfish Boat this weekend, and no guide fees will be charged. Just get out of the house drive up to the lake, and work off some of that turkey. The space on the Catfish Boat is limited, so if you want to go fishing let me know.

Randy
www.thecatfishboat.com