Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to ALL !!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL !!

The Catfish Boat is going to spend Thanksgiving weekend (weather permiting) at Cagle Recreatuion Area in the Sam Houston Nat' Forest, on the North end of Lake Conroe. If anyone is interested in coming by or spending the night, the Forest service fee is $20.00 a night. each campsite has full hook ups and a tent pad. The restrooms have hot and cold water showers and the bathrooms are clean. There is a boat ramp, place for bank fishing and a paved walkway along the lake. Everyone is welcome members and guests. Stop by and sit by the campfire Sat night. If you are a guest on this site but still hesitant to make a post or curious about the forum and want to break the ice, stop by. E- mail me or leave me a message here or on my web site. This invitation is not to promote The Catfish Boat this weekend, and no guide fees will be charged. Just get out of the house drive up to the lake, and work off some of that turkey. The space on the Catfish Boat is limited, so if you want to go fishing let me know.

Randy
    www.thecatfishboat.com

randy you going to be there friday nite also wife and i always ready for a drive she s not moving fast right now but we would like to see the faclities

Camping this week end

Yes, I am going to set up camp Friday night. I won't bring the boat up from the marina till sat morning. If you guys want to stay the night we have room for two in the camper. If anyone is interested I also have an extra tent. I won't be using the tent pad so it will be open. I will have the coffee pot on and the camp fire going. Nothing beats a chilly night sitting around the campfire.

Randy

mrmakAUCTIONEER

wow wonderful offer randy

wow that is way too coolbro thats a swell offering.
    SORRY to say iam rolling out wed. am early. i have a good friend broke down in coloroado springs. blown engine in van fulla camping stuff. I tried to yak my way out of it. seems in his conversation a desperate situation.
    definatly aint seen me jumping up and down waving send me ill go.
    **** seems the mantle of random act of kindness adventure is landing on my pile. so relunctanly heading to colo. seems a moment of urgency in his voice. hope yall sac em way up happy fishin

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Randy sounds like a getdown :lol: gette up time to be had by all for all; I will be working, :cry: however , I will let the Cajun Cook know he is always ready for a camp out, :lol: he and mrs Carrie that is he has a 30' Gooseneck camper . I will let home know as he does not visit the site much causin he don't have a computer!!
    He can trap hogs and ummm cook
    an they love to fish

unk bill and myself along with our families will be out of touch over thankgiving, we are having thankgiving on the lake at our little get away, doing filming and testing with the cats jugs, our baits and stuff for both web sites, we will be leaving thurs morn. i will post tomarrow night and then return on sunday,

HAPPY THANKGIVING AND I HOPE WE ALL RETURN, BE SAFE, HAVE FUN

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE BE CAREFUL

Reminder Catfish Camp This Weekend

Just a note, the catfish boat will be @ Cagle on Conroe this weekend, if you get cabin fever and need to get out of the house or away from the inlaws, stop by.The coffe pot will be on!!!!!!!

**** y'all have a good time at the lake, everyone else have a good thanksgiving, see y'all in a couple weeks on the lake,sat morn.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Randy thanks for the offer but the gentleben Crew will not be there soirry ,i know you will have a good time!!