Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome MMS

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Stubblefield is just that, full of stumps. Not good for boats with motors!!!
    I found it on the net. I also drove through Cagle, which is just south and east of Stubblefield, off of the same road. It is a very nice state owned facility. At least, I think I remember it as being state operated.

What I saw as Stubblefield Park was (primative) camping; no water, no electricity, no toilets or lake access.
    Last edited by NewCaneyFishingLady; 06-14-2006 at 12:21 AM.

BW3D
    Welcome to Fishingtx. I will vouge for the coment that Gentalben made about being the friendliest website in Texas. I'm a newb and have had no problems at all with anybody on this site. I'm sure that you or your husband will enjoy this site as much as I do. As for public boat ramps on the Northern end of the lake, Scotts Ridge is a good one. I would also look at Cagle, and the one I use most is Anchorage at the end of FM 830. Anchorage is on the south side of 1097 but its not far from anywhere that you may want to fish.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme HamourKiller's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx!
    I have caught some very nice bream around the rock berm at Anchorage and many large batches of catfish in that general area of the lake. Good luck and have fun!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain