Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: October Muster

NewCaneyFishingLady
    I wish you luck with your warden, Rick... LOL!!! Plz, let this man go fishing and go with him!!!

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Ill try and make this one with my girlfreind she loves to fish, But Ill have to leave the kayak at home .

Senior Member Master in FishingTX bearwhiz's Avatar
    I'd like to get involved with it.

Bearwhiz

saundecw
    I have site 34 at Cagle reserved for the 5th - 8th of October. I had already reserved site 35 for the 9th - 16th for vacation and to attend the Festival.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Wayne, do you know if the surrounding sites are still available? Are your sites with water and sewer? I am gonna look into renting a travel trailer. Does anyone have one to rent out?

saundecw
    NCFL, all the sites at Cagle have full hookups. The restrooms have hot water and showers also. There are two areas or loops of campsites, the Sycamore Loop is closest to the lake and that is where I have my reservations. The only sites reserved are 34 and 35 right now for the weekend of the 6th - 8th. You can go to the the Reserve America website and do a search for Cagle, they have a map of the campground and you can find the dates available for each site. They charge nine dollars to reserve a site regardless of the number of days plus the daily fee at the campround. A membership with Reserve America is free and you have access to campsites all over the USA.
    Last edited by saundecw; 06-20-2006 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler
    sounds good to me i will try & be there

T-111-5
    count me in but,don't know yeat about camping out?
    have to look into it like ncfl .if i can find a camper to rent i'll be there. will make it if i can't campout anyway.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler hobo247's Avatar
    Is an outing like this open to any member?

saundecw
    Most assuredly. Everyone is invited to participate, members and non-members alike.