Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 46789

Thread: October Muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Luke if ya can get the pit here I'll get someone to tow it to Cagle or better still i can get BGBluecat's is just up the road !!We got Piper and su and we should be able to expedite the situation......
    Wayne get your boat to me and i'll get it towed up there save you two trips.
    Last edited by Gentleben; 09-17-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Ben. Do not worry yourself the pit will get there one way or the other. The wife may come up for the muster. If she does I will get her to pull it. If not I will make a second trip, but it will get there for all of the FishingTx members.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    i would volunteer to take something but i do not have a hitch for my trailblazer. plus i am going up on saturday morning.
    Clark.......gigem '91

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Luke there is no need for anyone to make a second trip I will get BgBluecats pit on the 30th and have Su or Piper pull it........
    i am lookin at the price of gas and letting everyone and anyone ge tinvolved who wants to.just talked to mike and he saisd no problem!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 09-17-2006 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Okay Ben. It is no Big Deal to me. We can make it happen. Thanks for thinking of all of us.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.