Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: October Muster

Mudcat
    just wondering, where did you say this was being held? and on what dates? still the 6th and 7th oct.
    Last edited by Mudcat; 08-01-2006 at 02:00 PM.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    So the muster is on Friday and Saturday? Will anything be going on Sunday? I will not be able to make it down until Friday night after work. Also if its only going to be on Friday and Saturday what time will everyone be packing up on Saturday? Just wanting to make sure I'll get some time to meet all of you and maybe get my grandparents and my wife and I out for our first jugging experience.
    "Uh, you might want to wake up and set your hook, something just about pulled your pole in the water!!"

dpiper
    Everybody is welcome. I imagine some will stay through Sunday. The big FishingTx fish fry will be Saturday afternoon. The fish caught between Friday and Saturday morning will be cleaned. We will fry up enough for everybody.

Friday afternoon a community BBQ pit will be fired up for anyone and everybody to use. So bring what you want to toss on the pit. Typical pit fare is venison, pork, sausages, chicken etc.

Come on October.

dpiper
    Hey Steve great avatar.

saundecw
    I will be there the 5th till the morning of the 17th.

dpiper
    Hey Wayne is the misses going to be with you?

saundecw
    She says she is going but I don't know if she will last 12 days. Today is our 32nd anniversary and it's still like reading a book with some pages missing. Haha!!
    Last edited by saundecw; 08-02-2006 at 07:20 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar
    I'm hoping to be there sounds like great fellowship. How would Cagle be listed in the phone book Cagle campgrounds or what?

saundecw
    Pawpop, the number I found on their website is 1-877-444-6777. You can make reservations on line through Reserve America. Do a search and type in Cagle Campground and there is a lot of information. Hope this helps.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Congrats on the anniversary Wayne
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain