Thread: everyone invited

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

everyone invited

We would like to invite everyone on this forum , to come to lake houston and fish with us. We are mostly jug fishin , but r&r is good there,especialy the fly fishing expert we have can show you. Ever catch an op on a fly line, it's been done (not a large one). we just bring our lunch, fish friday and sat, have a big fish fry sat. night
    Fri. night we sit around the fire and talk and lots of it, Talk jugs and fishin, deer hunting or anything else you want to talk about, I'v been to 3 of these and they are great, last one we caught over 400 lbs of catfish, everyone attending had plenty to take home. You will a time you will remember for along time. If you don,t have a boat thats is ok, we will have a seat for you.
    That's friday FEB 12th 13th,14 thl At bj's marina,Lake houston . I'll post directions later, if anyone wants to come.

medulla762
    Don't forget to make several copies of WRD

Glad to here you are catching fish also would like to thank yall for taking them folks fishing the other day gratis.

Folks like yall are what makes our sport great.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    yep you are right, there is 150 copies in my truck now,

why come to the gathering this was the first 4 hours i spent with mr mudcat, gentleben,**** and deckhand

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Gentleben
    Site Admin

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 10:35 am Post subject: BJ'S MARINA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bumper sticker says "I'd Rather Be Boating or Fishing At...
    BJ'S MARINA
    HUFFMAN.TX- (281) 324-9199
    Barbara Jean and her hubby Bill own and operate BJ's Marina and have all the fishing boating equipment ya need for a perfect fishing weekend , why they even have boats for rent ,think like $10.00 a day. Minnows, frozen bait and Bill is a catterman himself so come out and stay a while they are locate a couple of miles north on FM 2100 .Go to the Wolf rd Huffman Cleveland intersection and take a left on Huffman -Cleveland rd , it turns into Huffman-New Caney rd after you pass Luces Bayou it curves to the right follow it past the 1s tintersection is Hidden Echo, to the second intersection on the left is Magnolia Point, take a left and follow it out till it dead ends into the Marina. there is a small "S" curve and Magnolia turns right just before the curve do not turn on Magnolia , the street turns into Cheatham and Cheatham dead ends into Calvins and that is where you find BJ's.
    Good Luck and let' s go fishing!!
    _________________281- 324 9199 is Bj's # if you get lost!!