Thread: Welcome JollyGreen

saundecw

Welcome JollyGreen

Welcome to FishingTx JollyGreen!! Where do you fish and what do you fish for? Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Mostly fish in the bays. 610 lakes and hole on hammerly. When I was a Kid my uncle would take me out on whites lake at night in a canoe checkin lines. Also spent alot of time on the san jac river between tug boat annies and HWY 90. Like to feel something on the line and just keep enough for dinner.

nickc775152002
    Where Are The 610 Lakes On Hammerly At? I Live In West Houston And I'm Looking For Some More Fishing Spots. I Usually Go To Lake Houston And Bank Fish And Welcom To The Site!!!

BW3D
    Welcome to fishingtx!!!

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Sorry cant give up my spots in Houston as they are strickly catch and release and there are already to many people who dont throw them back.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    JollyGreen. I think this was your post on the other Trend.

Lived in Houston all my life and never fished Lake houston. Any advise, where to go and how not to make the OLD TIMERS mad. I'll be on the lake this weekend. Just look for the hot pink wave runner with glass packs. Just Kiddin.

I was going to give you a couple of tips for Lake Houston, but not if all of yours are top secret. On Fishingtx we strive to keep this a friendly site and share with all. Please play nice.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Welcome to Fishingtx.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Everyone ought to believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

NewCaneyFishingLady
    :welcome: