Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State Champ. N.h.s.r.a.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler

Thumbs up State Champ. N.h.s.r.a.

My Doughter Rodeos Nat. High. School Rodeo And Last Week We Had Our State Finals In Abilene Tx. Where She Fineshed #1 In The State In Pole Bending . These Means We Have To Go To Springfield Illns.
    In July Where She Will Comp. Against Australia , Five Canadian Provinces . ,us .national High School Finals Is The Largest Rodeo In The World .last Yr. She Was #3 In The State & Finshed #20 At The Finals. So Please All Send A Big Tx Fishing Good Luck Her Way! This A Very Exp. Trip We Are Looking For Sponsors To Help Get Her To Illns.in Return She Will Work For You Or Your Comp. By Wearing Your Name On Shirts Or By Puting Your Name On The Horse Trailer .jeniffer & Her Horse Will Travel Over 3000 Miles In The Month Of July. She Let A Young Girl Use Her Horse For Jr. Hi. Rodeo And The Girl Finshed #3 In The St. And They Go To New Mex.for Jr.h.n.f.r. . The Frist Of July. She Asked Noithing Of The Other Girl For The Use Of Her Horse. This The Kind Of Kid She Is. So If Your Ever Wanted To Sponsor A Gifted Kid Please Help . If You Just Want To Give Her A Little Thats Great Ever Little Bit Helps. Her Dream Is To Go To The N.f.r. In Vages But Not To Watch To Ride And Win . She Plans On Rodeoing In Collage Going Pro P.r.c. Right After School. For More Inf. You Can P.m. Me Or Call 281 610-1730 Thank You All For Understanding The Need Of Your Kids Its My Job To Do What Ever I Have To To Get Her There

Rockyfox2
    Great to hear randal !!!

Havent talked to you in a while glad things are going well.

Did you finally get a boat? If you remember you came and looked at that jon boat I sold a couple years ago.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Congrats Randell!!
    Ok guys let put Fishingtx on the rodeo circuit by sponsering this girl.. where can we send the money gives us and address!!
    Put me down Randal $100.00

Rockyfox2
    I cant match that but I'll throw in 25 bucks

Smile

you can mail it to Jenniffer Epps 27510 Deckerwoods mag. tx 77354
    thank you & god bless each & every one of you thanks randal

rocky ,no i just kept the one i had it seems to catch fish just fine .

BW3D
    Congrats to your daughter. I used to be in THSRA but never did make it to Nationals. Had the Time of my life riding bulls in Abilene at State for 3 years though. I finished 4th at State my second year but couldnt come up with the money to go to Nationals in Wyoming. I wish I could help in some way but I'm already helping a good friend of mine make a cd so I'm a little short on funds. Sorry, but I do want to lend a big Good Luck and Hope all goes well in your travels.

sorry to hear you could not make it to wy . it was alot of FUN LAST YR .BUT AS YOU KNOW THIS IS VERY EXPS. WITH THE COST GAS NOW SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP HER PLEASE PM OR CALL.. BEN THANK YOU & ROCKY THIS MEANS A LOT. ITS THE TEXAS WAY TO HELP EACH OTHER THANKS

horseshoer
    Tell your daughter congrats! A significant accomplishment no matter how it goes from here. Hit your farrier up! He should help, and also the farrier supply he uses, I would assume in your area C&M in Conroe or Alvin Farrier Supply North in Tomball if he is from your area. Lord knows I contribute to my clients
    when asked. Your vet should be another "bloodsucking leech":118: that falls in the same catagory as us farriers-in your pocketbook on a regular necessary
    evil basis.
    I'll bet your daughter is a big fan of Kelly Kaminski. I wish her luck and hope she realizes her goal of competing in the NFR.
    Jeff

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Congrats
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain