Dear Santa,
Well it is christmas eve, I have been good all year :evil: ,Santa did you get my letter(s)? Yes, I know the list was long, and you had to add extra elves on the production line to make all those jugs, and yes I know a boat won't fit in your bag, but you can put a hitch on the sleigh. You do have a Super Duty Sleigh don't you? How is the fishing up at the North Pole? Do you think we could barrow Rudolf at night sometimes to find those lost jugs? Or maybe to gather some intel on Trobs fishing holes? When you get some time off, come on down and get some fishing in (no, I am not kissing up).How about Mrs. Santa, does she like to fish? How bout the elves, what do they do in the off season? Wow, I got a bunch of questions.
So, I know you are busy, if you get time stop in and post. PS. don't forget my list.

*** Just a little Humor, as I sit here at work today and Gentle Ben is out fishing*** I hope everyone has a Good Christmas, At some point over the next few days take a few minutes wether by yourself or with family, or friends, Remember why we have Christmas,
I want to thank everyone on here for the fellowship, and I look forward to a new year that will be bigger and brighter for all.
Randy