Thread: Merry Christmas

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

Merry Christmas

Dear Santa,
    Well it is christmas eve, I have been good all year :evil: ,Santa did you get my letter(s)? Yes, I know the list was long, and you had to add extra elves on the production line to make all those jugs, and yes I know a boat won't fit in your bag, but you can put a hitch on the sleigh. You do have a Super Duty Sleigh don't you? How is the fishing up at the North Pole? Do you think we could barrow Rudolf at night sometimes to find those lost jugs? Or maybe to gather some intel on Trobs fishing holes? When you get some time off, come on down and get some fishing in (no, I am not kissing up).How about Mrs. Santa, does she like to fish? How bout the elves, what do they do in the off season? Wow, I got a bunch of questions.
    So, I know you are busy, if you get time stop in and post. PS. don't forget my list.

*** Just a little Humor, as I sit here at work today and Gentle Ben is out fishing*** I hope everyone has a Good Christmas, At some point over the next few days take a few minutes wether by yourself or with family, or friends, Remember why we have Christmas,
    I want to thank everyone on here for the fellowship, and I look forward to a new year that will be bigger and brighter for all.
    Randy

Bad bad boy

My son , I have been getting some bad reports about you from some of the other fishing sites :x , that you have been a bad :x bad :x boy.!! Yes I got your letters and was hoping you would not bother me tonite :evil: !!
    I have compiled a copy of the list of offenses that you have been accused off and I want to know how you plead , guilty or not guiilty, no No Lo Lo Contendre here.
    No extra elves tonite they are getting drunk at ****'s house. Rudolph is passed out on the roof. so he will not be able to help you find the lost nite jugs as he will be grounded til next year.
    Boat?? You already have too many boats .
    Fishing at he pole is great, the jugs you ordered work very well so I decided to keep them , get MudRat to make you some more.
    Not kissing up to me?? Boy you are in deep snow , now, no gifts for the next ten years. It is not your birthday anyway it is Jesus.
    Mrs. Santa loves to fish, but she took up for you so I gave her jugs away, she had some of those MudRat Specials or could have been Originals , no matter they are gone. Gave them to a fellow named Paul Louderback , real nice young Ranger from Gergia . he had some on his wish list.
    In the off season, the elves spend their time running trotlines in Lake Houston , now they are finding jugs with big fish on them . after tonite they will not be worth killing , they will most likely take southwest airlines 727 back to the pole cause they will be hung-over from all the drinking they are doing.
    1.)Greedy; with the catfishing ,you have been catching more than your share of fish and giving them all away.
    2.) Selfish; you have not made time for yourself, you have been spending too much time on your buddies sites and not enough on your own.
    3) Over-Spending; too much money on jugs to give away and NO, you will not get anymore.
    The accusations are too many to list so you wanted me to post, there it is YOU GET NOTHING .
    A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a good night.
    Ps. Never know who might be watching !!

Saanta ,
    I want to thank you for giving me all the things i asked for last year. I know the list was long,
    The friends to fish with were the best gift of all. and for that i want to thank you it was the best.
    MUDCAT

To all my friends I want to say MERRY CHRISTMAS @HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    Thank you for your gift of friendship, hope to see all of you on the lake next year.
    Y'all be safe and have fun.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

thank you James

meeting you and enjoying a few days of quality time was absolutly one of the best highlights of my 2003, same ditto goes for ****, and of COURSE senor BEN> MERRY CHRISTMASS YALL HOPE YER 2004 IS OVERWELMING WITH BLESSINGS OF JOY AND TREMENDOUS POSATIVE CASH FLOW!

all the above,

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

YOU are very welcome Mr MudRat, but the gift which I sent many, many years ago America has forgot about!! Not everyone, but for the most part, folks ask me for the silliest things. Like jugs, boats, a new girlfriend , there was one fellow asked me for a new boyfreind ,I turned him down.
    You, Mr MudRat, only asked for freinds and I have sent plenty, one ole dude travels all the way from the Dallas /Ft Worth area, he has been obedient. I sent many to him in his area, but they don't have time. Excuse after excuse, not to be freinds. This little group of people that I have encircled you with are true freinds, even that dark complected looking fellow, his name slips by me, lives in Huffman, calls himself Osama at times. Tim Roberts is a fine fellow , they don't come any better.I sent a few more but they left because the guy from the Dallas area, bald headed fellow had some issues which could not be resolved and many more, but what you have, is there to stay, the Jaw bone or is it Medulla?? He is cool but would rather hang out at Conroe with that other bunch. He is missing many blessings by not getting closer to you Mr Mudrat, The young atheletic type guy , yes Blastincaps or is it Blastncast or anyway, he will be getting closer to you soon, I have spoken to his heart already. I have to apoligize for my memory laps but it must be jetlag , I had to fly home on Braniff cause Rudolph and the rest of my slieghs propulssion drank too much last night and could not perform, think I will try donkeys neck year.
    Then we have Mr Actioneer, tries so hard to stay in the snow , even though that is why I sen thim down there he is truely a Snowman in his past life he really was a Snowman. Got ahold of some badweed and as he smoked it, he melted and that's what we have now . Look at him closely, you can still see the carrot imprint in his mouth.
    Waterspout, don't know about him his wife doesn't either.
    It is late and I need to rest, so any other comments or responses will be made by my elves, when they sober up.
    One more fellow I sent, Alligator man, he is to be your protection and financial advisor, listen t ihim I shut down his job last night so he could enjoy Christmas eve with the rest of the alligators and crocodiles.
    Good bye and to all a good night and Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of Milk

I saved the best for last, I also sent you another gift , yes you have guessed it, runner up to Jesus , Cheryl Williams this beautiful lady has been the root of this whole thing, I did not want to do it, but ever year her list was the same I want to give those Texas boys a website so they can have fun fishing, bragging , lifting each other up and fellowshipping and I finally gave it to her. She was very persevering and has taken very good care of you. Now you all can take care of her and help her pay for YOUR website.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year , for Ben Feliz Navidad!!

Randy, all your gifts would have been left for you except Rudolph's light bulb burnt out and we could not find the chimmney.Try again next year!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Santa, I appreciate you stopping by our sight but you really tore up our user names Mr Mudcat does no tlike beimng called Mudrat and so cool your jets you auint that seenile and I am not darkle complected. i am tanned ok .Bu tI guess you aretired and alaso we forgive you .
    Thank you for all the good things , my Wife , son and daughter , then secondly my Grandson that you brought to me my beautifull daughter in law , and all my kinfolks .
    Then that you for our Webmaster , you or God, unless you are God, had to have sent her caiuse at the time i was really distraught and fed up with fishing sites that a all they do is fight heckle and curse people this lady took us in and has given us a great gift a fishing website of our own and all she does is pay for it and chastise us when we get out of hand and i am the worst about that. My mexican temper really needs dealt with, would you not bring me anything else til i straighten up . Ok, Iam straightened up now so keep the gifts coming.
    Again I appreciate yo ufor all that you are .
    Thank yo ufor the grace and forgiveness that ypu have given me and m yfreinds on this and other sites.Like the BOIC and Texas Fishing forum TFF.
    Sorr yabout Rudollfs addiction as well as the little elfs and could you give me a spelling tutour for xmass next year.
    Thanks Sanat we love you for all that you have done for us .s