Thread: For my Website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BW3D

For my Website

I am redoing my website and was wondering if Anyone can help me out with sound wav.s. I have been searching and searching for hunting and fishing wav.'s and can't find them anywere. If anyone knows of a good website to find something like this I would apreciate it.

Steve
    You can record your own .wavs by using the "sound recorder" function on any of the older Windows platforms. I don't know if XP still offers that function though.
    Wav files can fun sometimes, but some folks on dialup absolutely hate them due to the download time. Just be aware that you might run some folks off your site unless you insert an IE "off button" snippet into your html.

Steve

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Hey Steve. I like the new avatar. You sure are throwing some fancy technical words around in that post. Good to hear from you.

dan

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    excellent advice steve.....and i also like the new avatar.......you lost the L.S.who hat.....
    Clark.......gigem '91

Catfish Jac
    This place has lots of mp3's which you can convert to WAV with lots of different tools. Some are in WAV format ... but most are mp3.
    http://www.fws.gov/video/sound.htm

JAC

BW3D
    Thanks for the advice Steve and also thanks to you Catfish Jac for the website.