Page 1 of 8 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: APRIL GATHERING

cherylrw

APRIL GATHERING

BJ,txcowboy,marktx and I will be hosting the April gathering at Cedar Creek Lake...

We are planning on having the gathering the weekend of 16,17, and 18th because thats when Mark and James should be home for 10 days. So everyone interested in coming please post here.

I need to know how many tent sites we need, rv sites and if anyone wants to stay in cabins?..We will be in cabins ourselves since we have babies.

If you have any questions about this gathering please post it here..
    Thanks Cheryl

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    i am hoping to be there, depends on alots of things that go on in jan. will let you know when things get closer, alll i will need is a camper space and room to drop three trailers.

cherylrw

crdar creek CANEY COVE

At Caney Cove there is NO dock you have to load and unload your boats at the public boat ramp which is about a mile if that up the road but then your boats can be tied at the camp if you like.That is what we do..This is a MHP / campground.You go thru the park to the back to camp on the lake.
    It is a nice park it has restrooms and showers. Very calm atmosphere.
    I will be going down in a week or so and talking with them about flying a banner the weekend of and about a discount if there will be a lot of us.
    If I can find out how many are going I will be there and can go ahead and rent the lots...This is our summer home pretty much lol we are always there...

I'll try to be there.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Dang :cry: , that is my long weekend to work, i'll try to work out sometheing!! :lol:

would love to come but so far i have to work that weekend but the beauty of it around here working is like texas weather dont like it sit back it will change. :P might try my "what ever you do boss do not let them change me to other shift " that usually works really good" :P

mrmakAUCTIONEER

cedar creek interest still blosseminfg

RUN INTO A JUG FISHERMAN wants to know what kind a contest we will have in ceder creek gatherin in april. went to hamilton texas deer processing plant and met a taxadermatist interested in competting in a catfish ternament on cedar creek in april .

setting the dates for my vaction day for that weekend, is it still a go and what will i need to bring up

cherylrw
    It is still a go ! We are discussing going camping here in a little while ..So we will check on things while we are there.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Coming Attractions

New things coming soon

Cheryl and BJ will be opening a new site real soon.It is called fancypress.com so give us a few days then come visit............................................. .................................................. ................... BJ,txcowboy,marktx and Cheryl will be hosting the April gathering at Cedar Creek Lake... They are planning on having the gathering the weekend of 16,17, and 18th because thats when Mark and James should be home for 10 days. So everyone interested in coming please post here. Cheryl will need to know how many tent sites we need, rv sites and if anyone wants to stay in cabins?..They will be in cabins ourselves since we have babies. If you have any questions about this gathering please post it here.. Thanks Cheryl http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=674 .................................................. .................................................. ........ Randy (thecatfishboat) is putting together a muster on Lake Conroe for the weekend of 26th-28th of march. this will be great and start our spread to fish Texas. Anyone and everyone should plan on attending and see what lake Conroe has to offer.check out this link for more details and to make suggestions. http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=770 .................................................. .................................................. ...........