Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: We are having a feb. gathering

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    the weather or rain will not effect this fish fry and gathering. everything is an go, will make the first trip out fri. morn about 0900. will be at the marina at daylight. If you arrive and cant find me, my deckahend will be assisting people with whatever they need, and will be in radio contact with me. His name is Brian and really enjoys to help out at these events.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

back

IAM back heck of a blizzard shut us down fer 2-3 days , trannie went out on truck, missed our important business meeting, folks from 5-6 states wating for my presentation, limped the truck 100 miles to chevy shop they had to order part from detroit, 3 days later i picked up truck, had to put son on a bus back, locked my keys in truck, UTTER DEN DAT kid won 1st place deadlift 500 lbs, he didnt freeze in da snow, he smoked the local hockey players, started the ball rolling for his enrollment in northern michigan university, met with a few utter businessmen , AND OUR MILWAULKEE OFFICE IS UP AND RUNNING AND SHOWING A PROFIT. :shock: