Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We are having a feb. gathering

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

We are having a feb. gathering

Just wondering what happened to the feb. gathering? I know it is 4 or 5 weeks away but lets get a place ,or BJ's. decide what we are going to do, everyone togather decide how we want to catch that big blue and where to put the jugs, how many jugs can we put out, man we can cover that place, catch a lot of fish, whatcha think?

Feb. Gathering

Mudcat, I am still on for a gathering, Lake Houston or lake Conroe or down by the pond in my pasture.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    IT IS STILL ON MuDCAT SAME PLACE BJ's and the date is the same feb 13,14 &15.I am ready when yo uget my jugs raedy, i'll have my own catfishing soap manufactured by then and we can all try it,

We need some input from **** and Mr.BJ about how we go about covering all the places where the biggun's gonna be, we gonna catch the biggest, and break both records BLUE and Flathead, just gotta put the jugs out.

you know i am going to be there all ican. as for bj's you know he will do what it takes.
    lets use gator's plan, bring what you need and plan for a big fish fry on sat night.
    ben, what do you think

come on down to lake houston and have a great fishing adventure.
    We will be using Mudcat's Flagging jugs, Ben's supper catfish bait soap, and will be treated by some of the best fishing and greatest people in TEXAS

This is going to be Great. Fishingtx.com at its best.

Maybe, We can get that Lake Conroe fishing guide to come over and spend some time, ie. The Catfish Boat.

Randy, come on in and join the planning,

David, Mrmakauctioneer, you know you have a place to sleep, all you need to do is get in the truck and come on down to lake houston

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok i' min all the way
    Gen Ben

That sounds good, fish all day fri&sat , then fri fish sat night. I'm gonna put a notice on the texas fishin forum, see what develops.

Went to texas fishing forum and posted an invite to almost all the people there to come to our gathering on lake houston. post YOUR INVITED
    let's see if any of them want to come

mrmakAUCTIONEER

WAY 2 GO JAMES

FIRST OF YALL IAM SORRY FOR RUFFLING THE FEATHERS ,BEN U ARE ONE OF THE COOLEST FISHERMEN I KNOW, WOULD NEVER WANNA JEPORDIZE OUR FRIENDSHIP.
    SECOND I POSTED AN INVITE THERE 2. :shock:
    POST YER INVITE HERE FOLKS
    http://www.texasfishingforum.com/.ub...ML/001631.html

I'll have to think about that for a while, it wasn't what you said it was what you did. nuff said