Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks, everyone !!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Bob if I can slow down then my fingers work just fine. My spellin ain't bad I just have too many opsticles to overcome ...............:hang:

T-111-5
    Yea I know what you mean. My boss tells me slow down and reread before I send it. But I don't always do that .OH well we all can't be as good as susan.hehehawhaw.ffytopic:

OK you got to know !!:secret:

Becky
    I myself do not get to fish much (and i live on the river) i also do not know much about how to fish or what is best for what, u folks have really given my husband and i a lot of insight. I enjoy the pics. and all the sharing this site gives. Its like family here. My dad would love this as he is an advid fisherman in Tenn. If theres anything i can do to help out please feel free to ask ,i do not work and sit here at this computer all the time. Just wanted to say Thanks and Happy Fishing Everyone.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Thanks for the nice words Becky. Try to get ovet to the next muster and meet some of the local folks.

Becky where at in Tenn is your dad?? We have one of our guys lives in Hunnington, Tenn and fsihes alot or when he can..
    I heard they were catching some nice size whites and hybrids below the dam need to go check it out !!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky
    My dad lives in a little ole town called Selmer, dont know if thats close to Hunnington or not. Yes, Mr. King that fishes out here every day sure has been catching the whites at the dam, he gave me a mess of them (Bless him). He gave the school enough to have a fish fry i hear, really super nice guy. I will find out where dad goes fishin, maybeeee he'll tell!!Would like to met ya if you come down to the Good Times.Give my ole man some pointers(and me)

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I just wanted to say a thank you to Ben and all of the people that make this site work. I was fortunate to meet a few at the last muster and luke whom I had never met before took me out and showed me how they run the flagging jugs. since then I have made my own. Point being ,I don't think that anouther fishing club would take total strangers fishing with them. and every one that I met was freindly. so I want to make this next muster to meet other people like me, people who like to fish.

River Rat you come on down to Cagle at the nex tMuster and by golly brung taht girlfriend you know we ain't bashful . need about 30-40 more folks like Luke he can catch the fish!!
    You too Becky brung ur ole man and Mr KinG too.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    River Rat. If nothing changes between know and then. I will be at the muster in Oct. I have never jugged that Lake, but I am thinking I can find a fish or two. I am not sure who all I will have in my boat. I bet we can get you another trip out with one of the staff member. Do not let them fool any of you. All of these guys and gals can catch plenty of fish.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.