Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks, everyone !!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Thanks, everyone !!

Folks; I would like to take just a few minutes to thank everyone who is not staff that takes time everyday to welcome our new members .. It is a very time consuming payless job and I just wanted everyone to know that I really appreciate you..
    I have been sitting at this keyboard since the site begin trying to help people out and it sometimes it gets very old and discouraging not knowing that your efforts are reaching anyone . By getting involved it lets me know that there are some greatful folks out there and I wanted you to know that I see it and appreciate it.
    The staff guys , well they all know they are the best and there is none other like them that is why they were selected to serve on this board ,there are quiet a few more who may be approached in the future with staff positions so keep your eyes wide open all the time.
    Thank you and may God richly bless you!!
    GB

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Pawpop's Avatar
    Thank You Ben and all of the others,staff or not, who has been a great blessing to me. Someday maybe I'll learn more about this cumputor,and will be able to return the favors.May GOD richly bless my Fishing Tx. family.

stubblefieldcrappie
    your welcome ben. when i joined evryone welcomed me and have been willing to answer any of my questions. so its only right that i welcome others and try to help in any way i can. i know that i dont know everything about fishing and i dont claim to but when i see a question that i know something about i try to give my 2 cents on the subject. this site has some wonderful people on it with a wealth of knowledge. i have even been invited by total strangers to go fishing with them, i havent been able to go yet but it just shows you the type of people on here. so i would like to thank all the members that have helped me in the past and will help me in the future.

Stubblefield do liek my ole fishingfriends buddy used to do; read a mag on crappie tehn tell stories out of it liek you actually did i t you'd be surprised how much people will think you know :lighting: Just don't become a crappie guyide

stubblefieldcrappie
    thats pretty funny ben.

It's true ,funny but true

Pawpop jsut pratctice , pratcice makes perfect and if you have any :question: that's what my staff and i are here for and for that matter anyone that can help .

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Thanks Ben. I have only been a member of this site shortly but am very thankful that Dwayne turned me onto this site. Again I am a member of some other fishing sites but none that have the friendliness and willingness to help out as the others. The other sites you have to be part of the "in group" to get and help. Everyone here is great and supportive and I am looking forward to meeting most of you at the Muster.
    "Uh, you might want to wake up and set your hook, something just about pulled your pole in the water!!"

Steve
    From the start (and actually before that on Cheryl's) everyone involved in FishingTX put everything they had into being extremely friendly and as helpful as humanly possible to everyone who visited. The theme was that we were to develop ourselves into a community of real life friends, not just nameless internet avatars spouting advice. I'm very happy to see that goal has survived and continues to live on and get even better with age.

No, you won't find very many forums like this on the net. That's because FTX is totally unique.

Steve
    Last edited by Steve; 07-29-2006 at 01:19 PM.

Mudcat
    Some people will lead you to believe any thing they want, then you find out sooner or later what they know. I think there are good fishermen on this site and know something about some kind of fishing, and they are not afraid to post it. I really appreciate the fact that most only post what they do know about. That is what a ral site is about Helping others catch fish and good company.
    MUDCAT

Thanks guys that is very, very encouraging
    Steve I especially appreciate you and all those kind words ..
    Steve is the fellow who designed our floating jug in Texas emblem and many have copied............
    Last edited by Gentleben; 07-29-2006 at 09:37 PM.