Thread: looking for

looking for

hey fellows my anthony wants to be the new chicken ranch king of liberty county we are looking for old hog wire or old chain link thats in your way cheap is the key to this venture so if its bothering you please email me at [email protected] just think one day all the fresh fish,chicken,eggs and fellow fishermen a man could want . aint life grand fish on brothers

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme Bgbluecat's Avatar

Chicken ranch

Gator, I raise a few ornamental/exotic pheasants and doves. Purchase my mesh from a fellow who buys bulk factory "seconds". Price is about 60% of retail and he has quite a few different sizes. I prefer vinyl coated 1" hex mesh in 6' width ($95 for 150' roll).
    Indicate your interest and I'll chase down the name/number.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    BGBLUE, :lol: they got anything like say for a batting cage ?????My wifey wants to build a batting cage said she is tired of chasing baseballs , fer the grandson . ---Not to mention buying windows fer neighbors and stuff!!?!?!??!??!? :evil: :!:

mrmakAUCTIONEER

cheryl had some

cheryl had an ad running on here a ?? ago trying to get ridda i think chainlink fence.

how bout it cheryl still got chain link?

cherylrw
    Guys call me crazy I dont remember ever having any chain link fence...I think I might have been looking for some myself..

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme MicroSoft's Avatar
    Pretty Lady that was Lawki, seems like to me was the one that advertised that one. you are not going crazy , not yet .
    Where is the General? Ben?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok MC give me a call I think they are looking for you something about a big bird leaving in a few days flying across the water , I think the message said towards the horizon , that's the wrong way you told me .