Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **** what advice did you get here?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Well said, Mudcat man we gonna have to give you some kind of clergy title you are good .
    All I know is this guy works for some Computer business as some type of systems control guy and apparently has alot of time on his hands , might make a good mod here.

DITTO all Cheryl and **** said Wendell Bozo, I will add we really would like to keep this about fishing and having fun, so i f you want to stir stuff you gonna have to go back to a site that allows that as we do not. This not a "Comedy Site" or a harrassing site .
    We do not verbally attack people but will engage when attacked so my advice is , get along or get down the road. BOZO. :lol: :lol:

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Read all that I have written again. You will see no flames, or attacks.

The closest I came to anything like that is calling **** a peep tom for snooping in on PRIVATE messages. That act is unethical. Much like a postman reading your magazines that you get before you get them.

Everything I have said is on the up and up.

Mudcat asks why my responses are different here than elsewhwere, they are not. You are just looking for something that is all. I didn't even know this place existed until a short time ago.

If I was the negative one, I would of not answered you on Whiskerkitty or said something like, **** your the "pro" why don't you inform us on how to catch that fish.

It just seems crazy to me that you can talk out of both sides of your mouth so quickly and not even flinch.

cherylrw
    What makes you think **** is reading PM'S ?

He said he did.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme MicroSoft's Avatar
    Who cares if he read them!! ,My freind and neighbor Paul Louderback says that 's how he and his mods keep his sight clean of junk like this. By seeing where the **** starters are and who is stealing from their site . That's what it's for BOZO and so you were made out and it made you angry .You were already angry when you got here, cause your boss was getting his **** kicked ,
    Your very first post was aTtacking Randy for trying to do a good deed for YOUR freind Jackie Kenedy. I read back all the posts you have tried to start stuff for a while .Your buddy is at the www.catfishingboat now why don't you join him over there, that's his last stop. and it sounds like they already got his number there from one of your old freinds. You know when you step on **** it is going to smell and I've smelled it since I read your very first post.
    GET OVER IT AND GO CRY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
    You would not even get in the front door at BOC.

cherylrw
    Well ok..if we are going to talk about ethics let me make a forum just for that and while Im at it Ill make a cry baby one to go with it for all the guys crying from other boards about this site that has been doing perfectly great without them..And as far as ethics why dont you post what you gotta say in public not in PM's or IM's...Now can we all act our ages around here and drop the garbage...IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS SITE DONT COME IN IT!!

Wooohooo.... Crybaby. That is a good comeback. That hurt all the way to the bone. :shock: Are you proud? :roll: You should be, that showed some mighty high intellect to come up with that one.

I guess I'll go lick my wounds cause it is obvious you are way to good to go tit for tat with.

:lol: :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :P :P That was so coooool. I always knew you had it!!

OK...Im done. Sorry if I offended. I got a little caught up in the moment and it is appearant that I acted unappropriately after rereading a post or two.

Again, Sorry for the inconvenience.

Live and let live so, I will let live.

Later.

Love you man , we are one big family and we try not to wear our feelings on our sleeves but when a stranger comes to town we watch close .
    Come back and see us!!