Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **** what advice did you get here?

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

**** what advice did you get here?

I see you went to Whiskerkitty to try and get ideas how to catch a big fish.

I don't see a public topic on this site asking the question of what to do with a fish with a brain. What advice did you get from your partners from this site and how did the information compare?

I would like to see the results or know why you didn't ask these knowledgable folks on this site.

read the following

read the follow
    http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=568
    http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=571

there is the topics where it all started, know as for asking i have been a memeber over there for a long time and left becuse i was keeeping the peace,
    but that is all over and all fishing site can be on the same sheet of music

as for me i dont hide and let everyone know who i am, what about you, ready to come clean
    ]
    remember my other post, i am a site admin and know who you are from day one, thatnks to cutbait

come clean, keep on fishing and enjoy life

an besides, we see each other and fish together weekly, all have had a hand in trying to land it.

know , if you got to say something about fishing do it, if not go on about your business and leave us alone

(second submission, the first one disappeared)

First off, if I post as Mr. Wendal or Bozo, you still don't know me or who I am so, it doesn't matter.

Secondly, you post with different ID on various websites as well. No big deal, that is why you can select a handle.

Thirdly, if you can read PM's between members and do, that doesn't speak very highly of your ethics. Sort of like a peeping tom of sorts. I would have thought your mama would have learned you better.

ok that is said, the reason that is there is to keep people from trying to stir up problems,
    i can see what you are trying to do,
    looke if you want to talk about fishing , talk, if not go on about your business,

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    know , if you got to say something about fishing do it, if not go on about your business and leave us alone
    I was trying to do that. I wanted to know what different opinions people had to the same fishing problem.

You sir, are the one that changed the topic and led it off the path of a fishing discussion.

ok well we have all discussed this and found that the fish has got an instinct. it knows to run to shallow water and stay there , when you spook it it stays in shallow water.
    all of them suggestions i got was the same. all but all soldiers and that has crossed my mine as the fish beat me again, she is huge, smart and got an bad attitude

Bozo why is your attitude different toward the posters on this board as it is the ones on whiskerkitty? We knew who you were, we didn't say anything about it. You come over here and ask questions ,like your trying to start a war. You ain't gonna get it from here, were not that kind of people, you wanna go fishin, just tell us when, we'll go. you wanna talk fishin, we'll listen. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayou ain't gonna get the smart replies we get from darrell and hooker when you post on here. So stowe the attitude and let's get along. You don't know anyone here yet, why not come fishin and get to know us, were just people like you.

cherylrw

FISHINGTX.COM

IT JUST SO HAPPENS I PAY FOR THIS SITE AND AS LEGEND HAS IT YOU CAN SPEAK YOUR MIND HERE...AS LONG AS ITS IN ANOTHER WORLD..THAT WOULD BE RIGHT HERE...
    **** YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THE SITE !!
    I COMMEND ALL MY MEMBERS FOR KEEPING THIS BOARD CLEAN AND TROUBLE OUT OF IT.. I WOULD THANK YOU WHO WANT TO STIR THINGS UP TO SIMPLY LEAVE AND GO BACK TO YOUR HOME BOARDS !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH CHERYL WILLIAMS