Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fried Daddy

horseshoer
    Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Tracker
    Jeff was Clyde a native Texan? Piper will ship you some texas dirt for a proper interment.
    Yes he was. Thanks for asking, and incidently, he was a native of Katy and spent the majority of his life there. Its kind of a shame that he cashed in his chips in a foreign land although he had resided here almost 4 yrs and seemed to adapt ok other than the dieing part.
    Thanks for your concern brother.
    Jeff

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    You are doing th right thing by cremating him saves alot on funeral expenses

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    im praying for you and your family for you great lost
    i had a pet pig (pinky)for many years. was just like one of the family slept in trhe bed with the children they loved him and played with him. ate with the family was a regular member of the family. one morning real early our house caught on fire. pinky started grunting and snorten woke all of us up. we were able to escape with our lives. pinky lost a hind leg then about six months later lost another it was really hard on us watching pinky struggling to get to the table to eat missing both hind legs. then he lost a front leg and he lost alot of weight fast, not being able to get around and all. but im still standing gehind my dession he save my family and i dont think its right to butcher him all at once. sure miss that pinky

Senior Member Master in FishingTX bearwhiz's Avatar
    In a memorial gesture, last night I fried the fish I caught during the day in my skillet so as to give my fryer a rest so he may fry another day. AMEN

bearwhiz

dpiper
    Bigcatdaddy1 you ain't right!:hang:

T-111-5
    I KNEW THERE WERE SOME FUNNY PEOPLE ON THIS WEB SITE .NOW THERE IS NO DOUGHT. YOU ARE A GREAT DEAL SICK ME THANK???? HA HA . REAST-IN-PEACE CLYDE. AMEN. A

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme fishhunter775's Avatar
    RIP Clyde,dont know whether to laugh or cry but the laughter is gettin the best of me now.