Thread: Goin ta Sabine

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Goin ta Sabine

Folks stay tuned for a very exciting and memorable event this will be a Redfish/Trout rodeo with my little bro FishingLunatic and Juggernut his wingman
    Come with us while we venture off into the Lousianna side of the Sabine River Jetties ,did I say that right??heck i don't even know wherr I am going but I know there will be fish and water; thats's good enough for me
    We will have a few stories and a bunch of pics so come on back friday evning take your shoes off and stay awhile, enjoy !!:stooges:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Good luck to you Ben, and your brother and nephew!
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Best of luck Ben, FishingLunatic and Juggernut! Ben be carefull not to fall in the water. Them saltwater fish got a lot of sharp teeth. Besides saltwater will make you feel sticky.HEHEhe LOL
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    go get em Ben!
    watching the skies...

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    ben good luck friday and dont forget all your i.d. so you can come back into this great country of texas oh yeah state right,right state. if you need someone to vouch for you give me a call.

john
    Good luck Ben.Don't forget to set your drag.

Salty Finatic FishingTX Skilled Angler fishin'lunatic's Avatar

Smile Saltwater assault

Got Ben all fired about assaulting the saltwater with gusto. Got a good hi tide early then a low one about 10:30, so it ought to be good. Been checking wunderground, S/Se winds and it shifts about 10am to sw up to 8mph. If the happens we'll adapt and go find them. My only concern is the 60% chance of rain and Ben throwing up in my boat. I'm not one to take chances. The good thing is that the showers are predicted for 1;00pm and later, so we should be out by then and hopefully with some good fish and stories. I want to see Ben latch on to a big 'ol bull red. Told the boy, "If you get your work at school caught up, I'll take you out to go with us". He was caught up on his work by tuesday. He has told us he wants to be a marine biologist and get his captain's license. I know he is only 15 but I need to keep him in that direction and this is good oppurtunity for him to fish with his uncle. Can't wait to feel the salt mist on my face.
    A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I'd rather have white bass slime drollin from my face but salt water mist will have ta do for now..
    im changing my salt water reel line to Teflon treated superbraid 20 # Spider wire ,quiet smooth casting Stealth line:lighting:
    I gonna be ready for the bull reds and hey what about cow reds can you catch them too??:secret:
    i am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!