Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb. gathering, attendees and numbers

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    What we gonna need to go with that briskit? I think BG is bringin the cole slaw. Maki bringin the baked beans (big can)?
    I'll bring drinks. and a big jar of zaterians fish fry, unless y'all got some special you want, Paul, medula?

al is bringing some sald or something like that , or a fish batter stuff,
    **** will bring whatever is needed and alots of shad, bait and stuff

i also will be bringing fire wood for the pits, have some red oak and hickory, have some other for the camp fires

al
    Count me and my son in. I will be there Fri. morning and will leave to pick up my son after he gets off school. My girlfriend will come up Sat with her daughter. Like **** said I will bring stuff to make coleslaw and I will bring a marinade and breading to do a batch of two of catfish. See ya there.

Friday the 13th

If it is not raining that Friday, I have set aside a mental holiday and will be absent from work. ( it used to be called the "blue flu"), now it is called
    "pylodictus olivaris" fever, it is extremly contagious and sudden attacks occur with out notice.
    Symtoms: sudden urges to go shopping at Academy
    weakness when walking down the tackle isle
    anxiety when the alarm clock goes off Monday thru Friday
    Blurred vision from countless hours of reruns on OLN
    other symtoms may include but are not limited to: depression while at work, dry mouth from bragging, red marks from getting slapped by co-workers tired of hear about your tales, in extreme cases long periods of halucinations may occur (THAT BIG ONE THAT GOT AWAY)

OK, I have room in the camper for two more bodies or one big one,
    Deep fyer
    butane bottles/full
    chairs
    two small tables
    Coffe pot
    agazillion life jackets
    A smoker pit if needed
    also an electric smoker
    ice chests

Let Me Know what is needed.

ok i can tell that thecatfishboat and fish-n-friends has the life jackets covered, might need some help with the rest

al

Re: Friday the 13th

Quote Originally Posted by thecatfishboat
    If it is not raining that Friday, I have set aside a mental holiday and will be absent from work. ( it used to be called the "blue flu"), now it is called
    "pylodictus olivaris" fever, it is extremly contagious and sudden attacks occur with out notice.
    Symtoms: sudden urges to go shopping at Academy
    weakness when walking down the tackle isle
    anxiety when the alarm clock goes off Monday thru Friday
    Blurred vision from countless hours of reruns on OLN
    other symtoms may include but are not limited to: depression while at work, dry mouth from bragging, red marks from getting slapped by co-workers tired of hear about your tales, in extreme cases long periods of halucinations may occur (THAT BIG ONE THAT GOT AWAY)

OK, I have room in the camper for two more bodies or one big one,
    Deep fyer
    butane bottles/full
    chairs
    two small tables
    Coffe pot
    agazillion life jackets
    A smoker pit if needed
    also an electric smoker
    ice chests

Let Me Know what is needed.
    Too Funny. LOL I thought that was a Virus not a mental Holiday

al
    I forgot to mention one more thing. For Fri. night I will bribg some sausage from Elgin. My Grandparents and I call it that because we get it from a smoke house - BB-Q place in Elgin TX called Southside Steak House. Since they closed down the H-E-B pantry and opened a BIG H-E-B store they carry Elgin sausage pre packaged called Myers Elgin sausage. It has a tough casing on it but I think ya`ll will like it. I`ll bring two deals of bread also for Fri. night.

aal this food being brought, i think, i will stay on bank and gaurd the camp, maybe evn get fatterrr

mrmakAUCTIONEER

hay i like that idea myself,

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    aal this food being brought, i think, i will stay on bank and gaurd the camp, maybe evn get fatterrr
    well u know what they say bro, " the doorway to a mans heart is through his stomach" the last gatherin seems like we gobbled up that whole hog just snackin on it eh?