Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb. gathering, attendees and numbers

cherylrw
    Well guys if I dont make this one Im gonna retire from fishingtx.com Unless something BAD happens I will be coming with my neice and together we will have 5 children..I do have a huge tent as long as there is a place to put it..Maybe far away from the crowd LOL cause these kids can be very loud...
    I will bring whatever is needed,drinks,ice,marshmellows whatever doesnt matter to me..Since I havent been there to know and I am THE BIGGEST COFFEE DRINKER is there electricity there for a coffee pot? If so Ill bring that and coffee also (cant go anywhere without coffee)

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    you just come on, plenty of room for everything, yes there is electricity and all. i have 3 differnt coffemakers in the camper and someone that keeps the coffe going and fresh. i drink coffe all day long, myself

from what i hear, read and stuff, we will have anywhere from 100-150 people at the gathering, this is going to be fun. anyone else that has more info let me know, going to get with bill and set up a trailer parking lot so there will be plenty of room, we have people coming from dallas, san antonio, fresno, the gulf area and all,

I hope all of them come, but we gonna need more food.fer that many. and more table and chairs,
    this gonna be the Texaslargestcatfishshow&rodeojugginwheelindealinfi shfest, we gonna need a sign in log? need to call 13 sports?

bens got the press covered, i will get a log book, working with bill on tables and chairs, randy, gator, david, where are you at, this needs everyone

medulla762
    Chow down...hehehe...sounds like we are going to need hammocks and plenty of them...hahaha...

Hey Randy, I just may take you up on that bunk offer if you still have room.

got room

Yes sir, I have the room, it is reserved for ya.
    Randy

cherylrw
    I have a few folding chairs,but no tables..I can bring some food also

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I have my usual table and chairs , chicken and Paul will bring that tasty little wild piggies.

Awwwwww right now were gottin down to it,