Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb. gathering, attendees and numbers

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

FOOOOOOOOOD

For Fri. night I will do the potatoes, "freedom fries, aka french fries. I'll bring several sacs of em and fry them up while Medula bird dogs the brisket. So, I'll be peelin "tators for gators" :idea: .

i will be there to help eat it all

okay ben we said we would never speak of the untimely bath you took while i was just helping you catch some kitties. now as i remember it you was digging throught my green 100quart ice chest which i keep my lunch in (you know that) said you where looking for bait ???? and them 4 t bone steaks just happen to come out stuck to your hand :roll: okay i started yelling and you being a wise guy toss one of my steaks in the water saying :twisted: and i quote," well let me wash it off for you pig head" i didn't even get mad i just helped you retrieve it out of the water. so i was completely innocent of all these outragious charges and beside im just short for my weight ifin i was 11'2" i would be the prefect weight so there. and yes you might what to bring some bologna cause im eaten your fish :lol:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    ahahahah yeap you killing me :shock: Gator man we gonna all eat and be as big as you by the time the years up, heck I aint got far to go looking at them pics , I better shed a few hundred pounds.
    Man all this talk lets go catch some kitties , sat morning!! :P

Hey all you guys & gals don't forget ere havin a auction at this gathering, bring money, bring items to donate for the sale.
    Proceeds benifit Bj's and help pay for the place.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CastnBlast's Avatar
    I'm in Saturday for sure. Got some wild game sausage to bring . . . won't tell what it's made of until you try some.

Castnblast, man i sure am glad they shut the hontin season down so you can get serious about this fishing.
    Dang, where'd that come from, heheheheheh, i love it.oK Gator we got to go a mission so get yur hounting clothes on and come on.

2 buckets of potato salad , 1 gal farm style beans 40-60 # chicken, table and chairs and a gator size appetite.
    This photo is chow time at BJ's Nov.gathering

can anyone tell me the best way to get to BJ"s from Hillsboro by the way the boys just bought some more poles I think there ready and I"ve been trying to make some jugs I found the foam at the dollar store.

will you be coming down 45 or 59?