Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb. gathering, attendees and numbers

cherylrw
    LOL..yeah I know all about POOR fisherman thats why mark is in Iraq needed more bait LOL..and I needed to remodel so took his bait money

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    I'll throw 3 bucks in :lol: If she no show this time we may all quit :shock: :shock:

mrmakAUCTIONEER

MRMAK WILL GO GIT EM

CHERYL IF YALL NEED ME TO DRIVE OVER DER AND SCOOP YALL UP AND LUG KIDS AND WOMEN IN TRUCK LET ME KNOW , ER IF YA HAVE A REAL KID HAULER ALREADY AND NEED ME TO DRIVE I'LL DO DAT TOO :shock:

cherylrw
    LOL...Well I have a real kid hauler lol we will be there WE ARE PLANNING ON COMING...I PROMISE I WILL BE THERE as long as nothing serious happens

It is going to be one heck of a fishing revival it may even turn into a riot :shock: Can't hardly wait, may go out and pratice next weekend, ifin i can talk someone to going with me or takin me no matter, Bgbluecat or Bg Mudcat or **** or anybody I will be off next friday Bg Gator :?:

man love too but im working by feb 1 will have 146 hours in overtime time to pay off the big bills dont you know but up side figured out a way to work off feb 13 morning and will be there friday sat sunday so i will catch up of fishing then

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    I would like to try and make it for some of the weekend. I don't know if my sweatheart will let me slip away being Valetines Day and all.

Maybe just for an afternoon or something.

Phill

Phil, Welcome to the Greatest Little Website in Texas!! Bring her with you this is a family oriented site for all members of the family especially your sweetheart. Come on out and joins us you'll not regret it!! :lol: :lol:

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

AGREE

Tell her you takin her to all the catfish she can eat, then bring her along.
    U COULD ALWAYS GIVE HER AN OPTION FER VALATINES DAY i will take out for all you can eat catfish dinner , added sweetie honey do ill take ya in a boat and let ya catch yer own dinner. :shock:

Mudcat you kill me with ur cents of humor , but it is true all the fish, pig, and brisket and chicked, man we be be as Gator :shock: when we leave , whoops hope Gator ain;t watching or he'll push me in the water again,
    Oh you all ain't heard about that well he did !! Said he was doing it just in case i wanted to get smart with him i would remember going swimming with my camera :P Your cool Gator i want to be just like you when i grow up, if i live that long