Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 245678910 LastLast

Thread: Feb. gathering, attendees and numbers

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Jeff go to magquest .com amd put your destination as BJ's Marina 27907 Calvins Rd , Huffman TX 77336 and they will bring you in via Waco and then thru Brian College Sta to hiway 2920 will take a left on 2920 hiway and come down to hiway 59 at Spring tx, take a right and come down to fm 1960@ Humble take a left on Fm 1960 and come 11 miles across the Lake bridge to the 2nd traffic light (FM2100)take a left and go down past 3 traffic lights , last traffic light is Havard rd don't turm there go to next major intersection, will be Huffman Cleveland Rd on left and Wolf Rd on right, you will need to turn left

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    I wouldn't go all the way down to 2920. Too many redlights.

I would turn off in Navasota on 105 and take that to I-45, then head south on 45 to Beltway 8 and go around to 59. Take 59 N. to 1960 and head East.

But that is just me.

U be right Phil thanks !!

Thanks,Ben & Phill and I will look for the signs

My cell # is 281 451 0559 will be on me all day friday and sat or BJ's 281 324 9199

thanks I'm counting the days

al
    Quote Originally Posted by al
    I forgot to mention one more thing. For Fri. night I will bribg some sausage from Elgin. My Grandparents and I call it that because we get it from a smoke house - BB-Q place in Elgin TX called Southside Steak House. Since they closed down the H-E-B pantry and opened a BIG H-E-B store they carry Elgin sausage pre packaged called Myers Elgin sausage. It has a tough casing on it but I think ya`ll will like it. I`ll bring two deals of bread also for Fri. night.
    I bought the sausage tonight. I almost bought a package that had a sell by date of 02/2/04 :cry: Don`t worry I got three packs of the good stuff for Fri. night. Thats exactly 18 links of **** good stuff. I`ll buy the bread and get the rest of the stuff just befor we meet so it will be fresh. How about that Pearch my boy Antony caught Super Bowl Sunday? It is in the PEARCH section. See ya`ll this next weekend.

al , keep them coming, going out toarrow afternoon to start setting up kids holes for the gathering, hopefully we can have a hundred smiling faces by dark sat.

all the people who have called me this weekend thanks, i have a few that will be there that have not posted , they are the Mckinney family from plum grove and n-splendora from the area, all who come and are wandering that you might get in the way on friday, that is not true, a few of our super juggers will be working and catching fish, but myself ben and others will be waiting on you to come on in, get settled, finding boats avail if you need one and taking care of business.
    if for some reason you cant find one of us, there will always be the deckhand and bill in the area to assist you till we are found,
    come on out, be safe, and enjoy the weekend

My cell phone will be on me so anyone can call for directions or boat availability, don't be bashful ust come on!!get on board there will be plenty of fire wood
    Bill at the Marina will have my cell# it 281 324 919 is BJ's number