Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Conroe Cajun Catfish Contest Leader Board

dpiper

Conroe Cajun Catfish Contest Leader Board

Current Leader Board
    Jason - 52lb Flathead

Morris Taymon - 44lb-10.4oz Blue

Ed Dolphin - 44lb-7oz Blue, (This fish was caught on a guided trip with Cat Tales Guide Service)

Wayne Saunders - 44lb-2oz Blue
    Last edited by dpiper; 10-08-2006 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Updated Leader Board Sept 18th

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    This, plus some $25.oo gift cards are coming in from Academy sports!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Good Looking Prizes
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

dpiper
    Leader board has been updated.

reedlv jr.
    Nice catch Ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!

Bo, yu ain't seen nothing !!wait til your dad and me go fsihing you'll see some rael fsih bwhahaahhaha

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    I with you Ben.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX vigwig's Avatar

New member with big fish to show

Hello, I caught a 34 pound blue cat 9-20-06 and have a tale to tell. The girl running the till at Anchorage Marina watched as we weighed it in, but her camera didnt work. I have pictures anyway we took after we got home to my house. Tell me how and I'll post them. He was 43" long, and it took me 40 minutes to wear him out enough to net him with two $5-$6 Wal Mart nets, one on each end. My buddy helped haul him in. Not ever in my life dreaming to catch "The Convincer" as we call him (any big fish), I failed to follow all the rules for entering him in the contest, siince we didn't know there was one. Caught him on Jarvis Walker combo with 2/0 Aberdeen gold Eagle Claw hook and 1/2 a nightcrawler. Help!

Sounds like you caught a good fish and no you did not follow all the rules will let Piper rule on this one he is the CEO of the project and we'll stand behind his ruling!! Congrats and good luck!!

dpiper
    Vigwig,

Just email me the picture. My email is [email protected]. You will still need to log the fish in at Anchorage Marina.