Thread: MOB on 091906 over nighter

dlmarinaman

MOB on 091906 over nighter

MOB 091906

Set up about half mile from the mouth at 5 pm and only put out two surf rods, was going to yak out some bait’s but the guy with the yak baits didn’t show,(don’t worry , you will be nameless)surf was 2 to 3 feet and the current was pulling toward the mouth, some weed in the water but fishable. Didn’t get a run until 830pm. First bull was about 40 inches, reload and checked the other rod and had a snot fish in it and reloaded and the other rod went off, reeled in another bull about 40inches and the went on for a few hours. Total for the night was five bulls around the 40 mark. One bull in the slot.. (Your welcome Brady) and two snot fish.

All in all it was a good night, sat around had a few adult beverage. Told lame jokes and helped a buddy in need,, anyone need a engagement ring,, cheap..lol

Sorry no pic’s will post later got a new dig cam but no data cable.

All bulls caught on frozen and fresh cut mullet. And less than 50 yards off the beach.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Excellent! Congratulations!
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

dpiper
    Good report dlmm. Btw, what does MOB stand for?

dlmarinaman
    mouth ofthe brazos.. some people call it quiantana (sp) beach or bryan beach, when you hit the surf take a right and keep going, when you hit the river, your there..

medulla762
    Quote Originally Posted by dpiper
    ...what does MOB stand for?

"Man Over Board" or in this site's language, "I took Ben fishing"... bwaaaahahaha...

dpiper
    Joe, you made me chuckle. And for that I thank you. How has your bird hunting been going?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    :Cpunch: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dpiper
    Ben, you're da man.