Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: june catfishing contest

june catfishing contest

talked to a freind at work and he told me about a contest put on by a group called catmaster a catfishing tournment held in 1st week in june. sounds like a great place for some fishingtx guys to show there stuff. i know there is a $10 per person entry fee but they gave away a bunch of money prizes and stuff. just think about it will follow up with more as i get it. held in lower trinity river

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    sounds good, find out the dates

still waiting and interested, i have a couple of partners i know who can help, ie.... gentleben, mudcat, gator ,thecatfishboat, medulla, mrmakauctioneer and many, many, many more. so come on tell me some more.
    you put the morsel out there, i want the full meal

An i'm really hongry.

i have to contact a man in baytown im trying, my bud told me it is a one day rod and reel only starts at daylight weight around 2pm there are alot of plants that sponser it and he said he always wins some kind of dooe prize more information when i get it

i can handle that

mrmakAUCTIONEER

bait of choice for first hour

if we are using naturals bait of choice on my heavey rod, whole nightcrawler over bottom slowly, second hour whole brim , 1 oz weight, swivel off sinker 3 foot leader swival on end big hook, whole brim long cast let sink waite 3-5 minutes one er 2 cranks, summti laka dat

dat souns goot.

i cna picture using the .com 3 with its rigged out trolling system and slow trolling the river, hunting key spots, also another boat using chum and loading up on chaneels, also another using larger bait in search of opps, use all our resources and put fishingtx on top

now your talking