Thread: Hopefully i will be able to come out on Sat or sun and say h

Hopefully i will be able to come out on Sat or sun and say h

:?

mrmakAUCTIONEER

yo unk bill

u know unk bill if ya cant make it to da lake we could probably all pile up in cheryls kid hauler come by and visit ya, all of us line up in single file come in say halllo give ya big hug shake ya up up a lil bring some catfish morsels fer ya , get ya good and stired up u will sleep real good that night bro, be grinnin from ear to ear knowin yer friends really r yer friends ya know? hope yet patche up quick enough bro GOD BLESS YA A BUNCH

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Unk Bill , get well soon we'll miss see'n ya around so get well soon get back on the water, we gotta go back out there when the water ain't so rough, and get a Big cat. God bless you and your family, keep doin what yer doin, God will take care of you.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Unka Bill, Get well quick :lol: we counting on you :lol:

okay guys tuesday is the big day for uncle bill he is in the best hospital in the world right here in texas m.d. anderson but lets put it in the big man upstairs hands so if you will remember uncle bill as he goes throught this trying time in his life in your prayers i know all will be alright.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    man, i sure hope he makes it there, i will let you all know how he is doing soon

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Ok ****, men , every head bowed and every knee bent in the attitude of prayer for Uncle Bill, today and evryday!!Tell him he is there ****.