Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 10-7-06 Muster @ conroe

dpiper
    I would just like to say "Thanks" to all who made it to the muster. I thoroughly enjoyed my self. Meeting several of the members was great. This phrase pretty well sums it up "Charters Welcome". We have our fair share of them and they truely make this site and these musters an occasion you shouldn't miss. I been a member here since October '04 and have not missed a single gathering. And I can say that they just keep getting better.

Next muster will be in Livingston and I'll be there.

why_knot
    Anyone see my thumb.... I think I left it on the fillet table.:surrender: That cat got the best of me. Maybe I need to not make my knives so sharp. Thanks for the great time everyone. Its nice to put names to faces.

Dennis

medic1292
    NCFL, it was nice to finally meet you thanks for taking the r/r to me.

CT, and Wayne, thanks for the fish! and the boat ride! :captain:

Ben, Big Dave, Mrs. Dave, Why not, it was good to see everyone, and make some new friends, even some from San Antonio Tx.!! Lisa (My wife), was really taken by everyone and their willing to help-- even at the hint of needing help. The food was awsome, :dinnertime:Hats off to the cleaners and cooks! And thanks Mrs Dave for the cake it was delicious! We had a Great time!

mikechell
    Hopefully, one of these get togethers, I'll be able to be there for the whole weekend. Looks like everybody had a good time. I sure hope so. Nobody fell in? Ben??? Nobody?
    The nights have cooled down here ... nobody mentioned the weather there. Everybody stay warm. I am not asking you, NCFL, since I know you were in a hotel.
    See some of you soon.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    No, MC i am bulldogging runaway BBQ pits now , man i still hurt !!!!!and again noone had a camera bwahahahhaahhahah:lighting: what a sight my feet was in the air and my neck under the dolly whewie what a ride !!!!!!!!!!:secret:
    Thanks to whoever chock the wheel !!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Some one hollered for a medic and i could not get up my magnet **** was stuck to the metal bench but I saw fred's dawg Norman had a big smile on his face !!:hang:
    watch those knifes they will cut you!!
    Dennis you were a life saver man I thought we were doomed til you got there , thanks for all your help..:icon_razz:
    Folks this new member stepped in , did not know a stranger and worked all the time he was there , sure lightened my laod !!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 10-08-2006 at 10:27 PM.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Looks like everyone had a great time, I am sorry I missed this one, I was packed and ready to go friday night and I must have ate some bad food or had a case of food poisoning or something. I was down for the count all weekend and am still not 100%,

I am glad you all had a good time, great pictures as well.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

NewCaneyFishingLady
    1. Mudcat and Wayne having some serious catfish wrangling talk
    2. Mary (Ms CT) and Ben
    3. Linda (Ms Pawpop) with a couple of guest
    4. Clark (Croxt) and his family
    5. Young (Ms Saunders), Richard Saunders and Patrick (Mudcat's grandson)
    Last edited by NewCaneyFishingLady; 10-10-2006 at 12:15 PM.

medulla762
    Dangit, I knew I was gunna miss a goodun!!!!!!

Someone go ahead and post dates for the Livingston gig so I can get it on my calendar before something else comes up.

Everyone seems to have enjoyed it. That's GREAT!!!!!

stubblefieldcrappie
    well it looks like i missed another great time. i was gonna go out there after the game on saturday but when i walked out to go i noticed i had a flat tire. after dealing with that and getting cleaned up it was getting late so i just decided to stay home and promise myself that i wouldnt miss the next one. when and where is the next muster?? i read something about livingston?? great pics by the way.