Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flea market ,but no flea's to sell.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

Re: flea market ,but no flea's to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by mudcat
    H ey People don't forget we are gonna have the flea market at the gathering to benefit BJ'S and The web site, bring anything you would like to donate,to be sold.
    **** can we put some signs up at the street corners to let people know it's at BJ's? maybe put up some balloons to mark the way. Guy's this can be any thing you want to donate, I have a couple old fishing rods and a some old junk. If we don't sell it you have to take it back with you.
    What y'all think.
    wonder if we could sell catfish live??
    lets not yak about it bros my offer is still on the table needs some enthusiests to get a burden fer it and help me do it, cant do it by myself,
    we need stuff to sell , yard sell works, auction will work , raffell will work,
    bring yer coffe cans er ashtrays er piggy banks fulla change, thatll work,
    It WORKS BROS I KNOW I RAISED $88,000 FER ONE CHURCH IN ONE AFTERNOON AND $10,000 FER A NUTTER IN 2 HOURS IN DA RAIN, class on fundraising is a freebe from me to u. i been tryin to get yall to do one since i met yall, let me teach ya how to do it, and i will , if ya reject it i wont be offended, its only complicated or impossable cuzz its unfamilyer territoy, its only hard because we havent seen the simplicity of it. :roll: nuff said .

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    :P :P :P :x :?