We are taking a 10 day fishing/camping trip our 1st real vacation in twenty years. We will start out surf side work our way south every couple of days till we reach the surf at High Island. Our rig a ford ranger with a pop up out rigged with a trailer hitch that allows us to take the boat behind it, I have yet to figure out how to back it up but i can get it from a to b with out backing up.
Here is where We need help, We have never gigged them flatty's have no idea where to gigg I can do the 10 day fishing vacation because I don't pay for bait, or guides. I have found most of what I know from fishing with others and alt from the net. but the net and My pals is lacking in direction detailed directions to someones honey hole, lol I know I am asking allot. I promise to clean more than I bring in, and I wont tell a sole only taking the wife and the girl they don't need a blindfold they have poor mapping skills.So the secret will be safe, if not know a guide who Gigs I would like this to be memorable for our little girl I mean she's 15 and gonna be stuck with us in a pop up for ten day's she needs something other than us to pike with a sharp pointy object. Any help greatly appreciated. We have a shinny new cam and will show watcha turned us onto.