Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345712 ... LastLast

Thread: Dec 16 & 17 Catfish Show and Rodeo

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    I will definately try to be there. My wife really enjoyed the last muster and is eager to go again. We might have to get a motel room though as it may be a little too chilly to use the tent this time around.

I just want to say thanks again for all the great hospitality everyone showed us at the last muster.
    "Uh, you might want to wake up and set your hook, something just about pulled your pole in the water!!"

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Dad burn it! (I hope that is acceptable on a family website, Hoss used to say it on Bonanza) I will be on graveyards that weekend!
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Sorry Don!!

T-111-5
    What days is it ??? the 16-17 or 15-16 th.of Dec. ???

stubblefieldcrappie
    im with T....its kinda confusing because both dates are mentioned so if someone can clarify i would appreciate it.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Count me in!! :dinnertime:
    Last edited by NewCaneyFishingLady; 10-17-2006 at 11:08 AM.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Sat and sun cause it is payroll week andyone wishing to get there frdiay is welcome to...............I will probaby be there friday evening

stubblefieldcrappie
    thanks for clarifying. i will be there ready to attack some crappie. by then the water temp should be perfect.

medic1292
    Sat and Sun?! Those are my kinda days!! Should be easier with the Warden! Instead of "you on the computer again???!" now it's "Talkin to your friends?!" Thanks guys, i hope to make this one too!

john
    I can''t miss another rodeo.Ben can ride that pit for 8 seconds this time.Ben just wear the proper pit riding apparell this time.