Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome nickell

saundecw

Welcome nickell

Welcome to FishingTx nickell!! Where do you like to fish and what do you fish for? Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Nickell, welcome to the world’s friendliest group of fisher men and women!
    We may differ on where we fish, how we fish, or what we fish for, but we are all willing to help or get help from you.
    Please let us know what you fish for and where; and pictures of your catch are encouraged.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

nickell
    I fish for trout and reds @ jacks pocket and I have always fished for bass. Now I am trying to learn about catfishing in lake houston.

john
    Welcome to fishingtx!

BW3D
    Welcome to FishingTX!!!

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Welcome aboard Nickell!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Nickell, as for catfishing in Lake Houston, there is plenty of info here to get you started. We have a forum for Lake Houston, a forum for catfish, and forums for different methods of fishing. Many of our members specialize in the art of jugging. You're definitely in the right spot for what you're after.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Scotta
    A big welcome.Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

stubblefieldcrappie
    welcome to fishingtx.com i hope you enjoy this site as much as i have since i joined. we look forward to hearing your fishing stories and seeing some pics. dont hesitate to ask questions because someone here will always be able to get you an answer.