Thread: Catch and Release

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

Catch and Release

There is a lot of thoughts on catch and release, and each of us have our own thoughts on it. I recenty saw a post with the term...CPR.... Catch, Photograph and Release. What are some of your thoughts when it comes to the big cats?

If there comes a time when i need the fish, and don't catch anything but a big one, if i really need the fish, I can't catch any, the big one is the only one i catch, I'm really hooongery fer fish. and my son has taken all my fish from the freezer. I'll call Ben he's always got fish,let the BIG one go.

the big ones are good for photos and then release, thats why we have the huge tanks at the gatherings, so everyone can see them and then, if need be, let them go

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Amain Bro. now let's pass the offering plate for proceeds going to teh site!!
    UGH, my invebntory is down right now,so please stop calling and ordering fish :shock: Lets go fishing and catch some :lol: Mudcats freezer always full and I have seen T 8) rob give fish away to total strangers at Lake houston marina/.

anyone interested needs to be at the lake sat morn and you will see that ben is full, that man has a maimline from lake houston to his freezer

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar
    I agree let dem biguns go. cpr for me cuzz they aint near as good to eat anyway.

what time yall gonna be at the lake saturday?
    The fish are in the water!

when i get that onei am after, i will let it go, after it spends some time on a photo shoot and i get plenty of witnesses. till then it will live in the cage

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    At on or about 7 ish

were ben bjs, 1960 ????