Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Gathering- 1\31 fishin trip.sat

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Burrrrr Micah said it is too cold to be out here !!!

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    had a good time

and then this happened

dont all first timers wish the could hold one of these

let me start with my sony ditgal high dollar camera is a piece of junk its broke again got some pictures taken with a throw away but need to get them devoloped as you see got my biggest cat ever 34# with my son tj pulling him up and me with the net we ended up with 32smaller ones 1-4# my freeze has been replentished. ben froze but would adment to it and yes it was cold.we took sweet pea and squirel 2 new converts to jugging out and even pick up **** on the water for some technical advace to land that big moma. thanks to ben and **** for all the help we had a blast when i get the pictures of all the fish will post. thanks again to fishingtx.com and the people that make it one of the best sites in the fishing industry.

We are not bashful we put Paul Gonzles(Gonzo) and Micah Long(Squirrel) to catching bait and cutting it up, they both took to it like ducks to water, thanks guys !!

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    Man did I miss out. Sorry about the no-show but had a friend and his son want to get on the water. Wasn't sure how much room was left and was too late to ask. We only managed a 4# blue. So whats it like to see a catfish that big looking back at you as you pulled him up? Did he bite on shad? I need some jugs. How much are mudcats? Glad yall did so good and hope to be there next time.

Sorry we missed you :? We had room for 4 more :shock: , waited til 0700 for you , there will be a next time and we'll get you hooked up.It is a serious addiction, you will never be the same, never ,never , never !! :lol:
    We did not have the pro there Mudcat but we managed to pull it through with the help of Gator and ****. TJ was also very instrumental , but it just ain't the same without Mudcat , we missed you cat :cry:

wow,

All I can say is wow!!!!!!!!

thanks for the link **** got a few guys at work jealous will get my pictures in soon