Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mini-Gathering- 1\31 fishin trip.sat

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    Great going guys, where did you catch him? I got off work and was going to come but in the morning when i got up I was sick to my stomach, couldn't get out of bed.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    In the water mudcat :shock: we caught them stinking, :agrue: slimmy cats in the water, upper right hand corner of the lip ahhahahhahahahah :cry: :lol: :shock: :evil:

Big Dave

DT

That looks like a jug flaggin behind that boat towards the bridge, better go check it.

It is I was picking up my jugs when Dave came up he had caught about 6-7 blues, it was one of my rejects but I put all I had in yesterday 26 total

Levie

That lil feller looks like he is enjoying that fish, he gonna rembr that a long time.

Big Fish Hall oF Shame

I gonna tell this on Gator ; Sat morning he confide in me and said "Ben, I have this deep burning desire to catch a big fish and have my picture taken with it " I Humbly said "gator I'll catch one and let you take a pic with it" NO!!, he declared, I want to catch it myself , so I said i t was too cold and I had to go in at about 1100. I knew that every time we go out there and Mudcat can testify to this; we catch a big blue in that area , always good for one whopper a day so i left so Gator could have it all to himself, he and TJ.They caught the fish about 1330
    Dave was across the lake and hesaid he could hear the whooping and hollering when the big blue was brought in , Heck, i was in Conroe and i could hear them too , through the help of my cell phone that is , Great fish and now Gator is part of the "Big Fish Hall of Shame!!
    Way to go Gator man.!!
    Thanks **** our guide and newbies Gonzo and Squirrely

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

had a grrrrrrrrreat time

hey thank you guys for awonderful day saturday.....i ty for the experience of jugg fishing....it was something else it was a little cold but i sure would love to do it again......ty gator ,gentleben,****,tj.....lets do this again........