Well, I just need to sound off here…..I am sure many of you have heard the latest remark coming from JOHN KERRY, this has nothing to do with whether you are a demacrat, Republican, Tree-hugger PETA Lover or what ever,,, is !!!!!!!!!!

So here is my story,,,, I got full custody of my son, whom many of you have met…..Due to a very nasty divorce and custody dispute, he fell behind in the first grade and it was determined it would be best to hold him back a year……

Over the years I have seen this child grow and mature into a young man. For over a year now he has worked his A$$ off and made up a year of school so he can graduate early and JOIN / VOLUNTEER in the U.S.ARMY. He goes off to basic this coming summer.

Now, here comes JOHN KERRY and he makes such an idiotic disrespectful insulting statement as he did.

This statement was a slap in my son’s face for his hard work, and determination to join the Army. This is also very disrespectful to all of the Men and Ladies that Volunteer for service for the UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then to follow-up, this guy tells us / me on National television that what he said and what I heard was spin from the WHITEHOUSE…….Does he honestly think we are all or what……..

OK I am better now……….