Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, John Kerry

Randy

Hey, John Kerry

Well, I just need to sound off here…..I am sure many of you have heard the latest remark coming from JOHN KERRY, this has nothing to do with whether you are a demacrat, Republican, Tree-hugger PETA Lover or what ever,,, is !!!!!!!!!!

So here is my story,,,, I got full custody of my son, whom many of you have met…..Due to a very nasty divorce and custody dispute, he fell behind in the first grade and it was determined it would be best to hold him back a year……

Over the years I have seen this child grow and mature into a young man. For over a year now he has worked his A$$ off and made up a year of school so he can graduate early and JOIN / VOLUNTEER in the U.S.ARMY. He goes off to basic this coming summer.

Now, here comes JOHN KERRY and he makes such an idiotic disrespectful insulting statement as he did.

This statement was a slap in my son’s face for his hard work, and determination to join the Army. This is also very disrespectful to all of the Men and Ladies that Volunteer for service for the UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then to follow-up, this guy tells us / me on National television that what he said and what I heard was spin from the WHITEHOUSE…….Does he honestly think we are all or what……..

OK I am better now……….

Senior Member Master in FishingTX gator's Avatar
    randy there are men of character and there are men all will show there color in good time you can bs people sometimes but the true person finnally shows through. the problem is some see it quick and some it takes awhile but it will show itself to everyone. too your son i am impressed with his manners and detrumination for doing what he thinks is right. that is a man of intrigety in my eyes he sure did not join for the money or working conditions. the best thing a father can hear is that is one fine man you and your wife raised. im saying that to you i have meet the man and respectful and mature are words that come to mind. prayers for all our men and women in uniform this is one man that will be in our prayer list daily please keep us updated on his travels. as far as kerry goes hes a pollitican like all of them that prove they have a agenda but when you spit out bs all the time sometime the truth slips out on how you really feel
    Give me a sense of humor, Lord;
    Give me the grace to see a joke,
    To get some humor out of life,
    And pass it on to other folk.
    Amen!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Mama taught me not to say anythung if it weern't nice so heer it goes , the felllo is an "IDIOT" bu t you can see hwat the latest president did to teh office of teh commnadrin chief of this great nations homeland secirty ..He disgraced teh office nad he is still being rewarded fro what he ddi and said.
    I said taht to say this it took and UnGodly nation to elect this man to teh office nad to keep him there. This nation has gone to the dogs and tahts because of our low morality.
    Niko is a fine respectful, morale young man and you cna also reflect to who raised him, the book says teh fruit don't fall too far from the tree (scares me), .
    Last edited by Gentleben; 11-01-2006 at 05:42 PM.

Mudcat
    I think the elections comming soon will take care it him.
    Last edited by Mudcat; 11-02-2006 at 03:02 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    Randy, you have a right to feel insulted. Kerry and his audience have little understanding of the real world of good hard working people. What Kerry said is an embarrassment to the USA but so is the audience to whom he was speaking and agreed with him. Fortunately, there have been enough "real people" throughout this country to prevent the likes of Kerry from taking over the country. Pray that they show up at the polls and vote next week.

Mudcat
    Now we all know why he wasn't elected, he really is .

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Kerry is a waste of a human being, he has no clue what he says and then expects everyone to believe he was misquoted. He was not misquoted he is a worthless example of a human being and I thank God everyday he was not put into office, if so we would be a bad way by now if we were even still in existence. He and his kind will eventually get what is coming to them and sooner or later all of the idiots that follow in their footsteps will see what a mistake it was to follow and believe their idiotic beliefs. I fear it will be too late when they finally realize what a true coward and worthless human being Kerry is.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Randy
    Hey Kearry,

what do you get when you cut someone off in traffic?
    or
    When you go to the proctoligist?
    or
    When you say somptin ?

-
    ..-.
    .-.
    Last edited by Randy; 11-02-2006 at 08:27 AM.

Randy
    morse code

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    ---
    -
    .-..
    ..-.
    .-.
    ---
    --
    --
    Last edited by Gentleben; 11-02-2006 at 01:42 PM.