Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Power King

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Power King

Recently I aquired a 1976 14 hp Power KingTractor with a 48" belly mower and all work , after rebuiding the carbureator and what not..
    Does anyone know anything about them I was playin so hard on it yesterday that I locked up the tranny in 2nd gear :sinking: ,
    1st 2nd and 5th pics is wehre he used to live 3rd &4t his weher he lievs now you can even see a smile on his face!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 11-11-2006 at 07:58 AM.

The little dude is powerful and mows up a storm

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    Ben, I'm gonna send a PM.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Scotta
    Ben that is nice and it does look happy

john
    You wanta trade?All i need is 2nd.

john
    Is it ball or linkage shift?

Layton
    Ben by the looks of it. Must have not been sitting under the sign for to long! Maybe about a year or so? Man thats what I need to pull my boat in and out of the back yard with and even mow at the same time. My riding snapper is too small to pull the boat. Wanna trade?????

Yes Layton, sat tehhre for 2 yrs .. DOn't know john has two forks :surrender: Good luck finding 1 Layt I looked for a long time , saw 1 on ebay with stuck tranny for $265.oo, the top had been broke and he was selling it for parts or restoration.
    Aw man he is proud of his new garss to mow and he wil lbe under a roof so he won't get rainmed on and he won't get cold he sure is happy!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 11-12-2006 at 12:40 PM.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Nice looking ride Ben, I Love my riding mower as well, but it's not nearly that nice.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Ok that fixed my tranny but had to jerk de carb off again and soak it. changed out hoses and cleaned my fuel tank again. Think that fixed him as he is now purrrin like a Pursian Russian cat.