Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fred Weary tasered

dlmarinaman
    yea!!! what he said,,,I wish it was on you tube... it's pretty wild to see a big man like that go to his knee when hit by a taszer. Great little tool. We only hear the bad things about taszer. I would like to see some stats on the positive side,,

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Yeah, that's a shame. I'm disappointed as I've only heard good things about Weary and his personal life. A great family man.

But you never know how people can act I guess.
    Catfish...the other white meat.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler skeeter21's Avatar
    Ditto for me!!

Ole Bill
    that goes for any of them that wants ta act in an unlawful manner hooooooooooraaaaaaaaaay for HPD

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler TW's Avatar
    They actually make a taser for use on large animals......you can watch a bull get tasered with it on the link below.......note how his legs lock up......he doesn't seem too happy about having been shocked when they cut the current off though....... http://www.taser.com/law/videos04.htm

Quote Originally Posted by dlmarinaman
    yea!!! what he said,,,I wish it was on you tube... it's pretty wild to see a big man like that go to his knee when hit by a taszer. Great little tool. We only hear the bad things about taszer. I would like to see some stats on the positive side,,