Thread: I'm alive I promise !!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rockyfox2

I'm alive I promise !!!

Ok,
    I have had a lot of you write or even call to ask where I have been lately. Well, everything is fine except for the lack of fishing I have done.
    We are purchasing a new house and selling the house we are in and for those of you that have gone through this process you know it takes the life right out of you.
    This is also my busy season at work with the churches doing their budgets for next year.
    I have tried to stay up to date with what you all are doing by at least reading the posts, but, I haven't been able to take very much time lately to concentrate on fishing.

I know I know don't shoot me.

I will try to get back to fishing soon.

I did get to go hunting on opening day in brazoria county and shot my own version of the triple crown...a small buck (not small body just small rack), a 180 lb boar, and a coyote.

I appreciate all of your concern and I promise I will make an appearance at the muster in december.

BW3D
    Good to hear from you Dan, thanks for checking in.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX whitebassfisher's Avatar
    ALL RIGHT, DAN ! Good to hear from you. I hope you're settled in and ready to fish when the spawn gets going. By the way, your post is great!
    Last edited by whitebassfisher; 11-18-2006 at 12:49 PM.
    Whitebassfisher
    <)))><

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Looks like you got some grub anyway. That coyote looks bad, guess it still had some summer coat on him
    watching the skies...

john
    Loooks like vittles to me.

dpiper
    Sounds like a hat trick to me. Looking forward to your return.

T-111-5
    "THE KILLER "Way to go man. You did very good for opening day ..Glad to see you and the family are doing well.''WELCOME BACK''.

stubblefieldcrappie
    looks like a good trip to me. that is one good size boar. way to go man, keep the good pics and stories coming.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Rockyfox, Is that really you? Man, sure glad to see you back with us!!